Tom Martin sues LSE's Gender Institute for teaching sexism
Sign in to YouTube
Sign in to YouTube
Sign in to YouTube
Uploaded on Nov 2, 2011
At the county court hearing on March 13th, 2012, the judge struck Tom's complaint out - but Tom will appeal. Donate now, so Tom can focus 100% of his time on publicizing and winning this case: http://sexismbusters.org/
Tom Martin began studying an MSc in 'Gender, Media and Culture' at The London School of Economics in the 2009/10 term, but withdrew six weeks into the course, filing a £50,000 damages claim against the elite university, for 'sex discrimination, breach of contract, misleading advertising, misrepresentation, and breach of the Gender Equality Duty Act.'
Tom is representing himself in the legal process, and asks you to go to http://sexismbusters.org/ to read all about the case, and to donate towards the fighting fund.
For an in depth interview with Tom on AVFM, (starting 36:30 into show) listen at: http://www.blogtalkradio.com/avoicefo...
References: Women 4 times more sexist than men: http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/15...
- unfortunately, the researchers have hidden their findings within the above paper - so reading the extract is not enough, but it is well worth the $11 to download, or you could read it free, by going to http://www.rci.rutgers.edu/~socoglab/... and find the listing:
Rudman, L. A., & Goodwin, S. A. (2004). Gender differences in automatic in-group bias: Why do women like women more than men like men? Journal of Personality and Social Psychology, 87, 494-509.
Clicking the link labeled "Request Paper" at the end of that entry will bring up a window that will email a PDF of the paper to whatever email address you enter.
No pay gap for under 30s, and part-time women out-earning part time men: http://fullfact.org/blog/dominic_raab...
Per unit of effort, women earn more than men per hour overall: Go to http://www.roydenhollander.com/MediaC...
and download video clip entitled 'Neil Cuvuto show, August 21th, 2008'. Roy Den Hollander says women earn 3% more than men for all work-related hours - and here's how he got that number:
'Females earn more per unit of time at work than males. The average man spends 44% more time working or doing work related activities than the average female. U.S. Department of Labor, Bureau of Labor Statistics, Time Use Survey 2007, Table A-1. So for every hour a guy works, a girl works 42 minutes, but the average female makes 77% that of the average man. If the two were paid equally per unit of time actually worked, then the pay for the average female would be 69.5% that of the average man—not 77%--so girls are overpaid.
You'll have to update the figures because I believe now the Dept of Labor stats are girls making 80% that of a guy and the Dept of Labor has a more current Time Use Survey.'
As for women more likely to use weapons, poison, element of surprise, or an accomplice: http://www.batteredmen.com/batsacks2w...
As for women initiating 70% of DV and being 70% of lone abusers: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VOu_Bs... - Martin S. Feibert's enormous annotated bibliography is in the lowbar of that video.
Indian domestic violence allegations (98% false) video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=in_4Qh...
For exclusive link to LSE's newspaper article on Tom's lawsuit: http://sexismbusters.org/Beaver%20art...
Hyperlinks to all A to Z references in the video appear at http://sexismbusters.org/ - some hyperlinks currently not working - being fixed soon)
Tom can be contacted at firstname.lastname@example.org
Don't forget to like, favourite, subscribe, tweet, blog, and keep spreading the word!
- 2:30 Female "work" vs. REAL workby Aca DemyFeatured 240,359
- 1:35:39 UCL Debate: Is Feminism Sexist? (new version)by manwomanmyth 21,028 views
- 8:50 Stop arguing with women. time to examine our own behaviorby bar bar 36,387 views
- 9:54 Stop Ignoring Men's Issues! Sexism Exists on BOTH Sides.by ElectricUnicycleCrew 16,113 views
- 17:00 Systemic Gendered Violence?by girlwriteswhat's channel 36,002 views
- 49 videos Play all MAN & WOMEN ISSUES, social observationsby nebojsazivkovic
- 4:16 Where Have All The Men Gone?by 100huntley.com 71,885 views
- 2:11 Christopher Hitchens versus Feminismby nonameisacat's channel 647,722 views
- 9:42 Dr Elizabeth Celi talks about men's health, domestic abuse and social bias against menby One in Three Campaign 10,012 views
- 21:47 Briffault's Law: The Most Important Thing You Can Know As A Man...by Stardusk 31,979 views
- 14:50 The Effects of Emasculation, Part IIby Aca Demy 117,410 views
- 24:09 Men not marrying? How deep does "the problem" go?by girlwriteswhat 156,942 views
- 4:46 Thomas Sowell Dismantles Feminism and Racialism in under 5 Minutesby Reading The Score 134,597 views
- 9:34 Why Men Earn More 1 - The Startling Truth Behind the Pay Gapby True Equality 39,284 views
- 2:46 Equality - Discrimination Against Menby manwomanmyth 62,044 views
- 18:19 LPS Part 1- men have an equal responsibility?by girlwriteswhat's channel 38,593 views
- 5:51 The Reason for Veteran Suicidesby Blake Kleiner 16,821 views
- 21:11 Gender is bumming me outby girlwriteswhat's channel 48,197 views
- 20:24 NAFALT!!!!1!!1!by girlwriteswhat's channel 49,948 views
- 10:38 Failure of Feminismby The Amazing Atheist 482,683 views
- 11:56 Attributes of LSE studentsby London School of Economics 21,436 views
- Loading more suggestions...