Caxambas Republican Club Treasurer bullies and intimidates 15 year old on Marco Island
Sign in to YouTube
Sign in to YouTube
Sign in to YouTube
Published on Nov 7, 2012
Caxambas Republican Club Treasurer Jack DeHanas bullying and threatening a 15 year old volunteer at Precinct 193 on Marco Island, FL on Election Day (November 6, 2012). Mr. DeHanas was attempting to prevent young Nathan from holding his Mitt Romney sign while handing out a flyer for Libertarian FL House candidate Peter Richter. Nathan supported Mitt Romney for President and preferred Mr. Richter for FL House due to his pro-life platform. Precinct voters as well as volunteers for various candidates witnessed this despicable intimidation tactic.
Apparently, the "big tent" Republicans like Mr. DeHanas don't like when people exercise their individual rights to support whatever candidates they feel best represent them.
This was not an isolated incident. An hour or so before this incident, Caxambas Republican Club vice President Joe Granda physically assaulted the 15 year old by stealing literature he was holding in his pockets. Granda wasn't satisfied by just stealing Nathan's material so he had to make a call to Mr. DeHanas to come down and prevent him from even holding a simple "Romney/Ryan" standard sign. Granda's actions were also witnessed by various campaign volunteers at Precinct 193.
Young Nathan was volunteering his time for credit in his government class.
After Mr. DeHanas' boorish behavior, Nathan didn't even want to hold his Romney sign any more. Nathan and his family were welcomed at the Richter/Libertarian event later that evening. Nathan was given a round of applause for standing up for his right to support whatever candidates he wants. Unfortunately for Caxambas Republican Club leaders like Joe Granda and Jack DeHanas, the First Amendment allowed Nathan hand out whatever flyers or hold whatever sign he wanted.
Right as the video ends, Mr. DeHanas retreats back to one of the other areas for political solicitation outside Precinct 193 and then he left a short time thereafter.
Standard YouTube License
- 15:18 Byron Donalds - The Vision - Caxambas Rep Club 3-7-2012by Byron Donalds988 views
- 1:05 Republicans react to Obama's successby Channel 4 News68,518 views
- 5:46 8 -9 Foot Tiger Shark Caught by Our Condo on Marco Islandby daneliak4,059 views
- 5:11 15-Year-Old Tea Partier Speaks Out To Fox's Megyn Kelly About 'Bullying' From Liberal Teachersby MichaelSavage4Prez14,128 views
- 7:39 Post-election Rachel Maddow segment - Republicans' self-delusions 11-7-12by GoldYoursMine45,717 views
- 12:22 Republicans Say The Darndest Things #2 (Greatest Modern Hits 2)by incitebytes288,271 views
- 7:58 Republican David Frum Goes Nuclear: Leaders = "Cowards"; Says Repubs "Fleeced, Exploited & Lied To"by incitebytes18,797 views
- 4:29 Jared Grifoni 2nd Amendment Resolution Speech to Marco Island City Councilby CollierLP154 views
- 7:50 Marco Island, Florida.USAby Kris5510003,461 views
- 5:33 GROWNUP REPUBLICANS BECOME LIBERAL DEMOCRATS - Jonathan Krohn CPACby mccainisthroughX26,417 views
- 10:19 Bill Maher "Republicans Have To Start Getting Their Information From A Better Source Than FOX News"by MOXNEWSd0tC0M195,996 views
- 5:48 Media Attacks On GOP! - Republican Party Taking Hits From All Sides!by Mass Tea Party834 views
- 15:03 Marco Islandby Mike DeHoff2,671 views
- 4:10 Shark fished out of south Marco beach! Marco island Floridaby Katelyn Kelley1,058 views
- 5:00 Judge Napolitano on Obama & Future of The Republican Partyby djgabrielpresents3,731 views
- 4:08 Totally Biased: The Young Republican's Clubby Totally Biased with W. Kamau Bell24,645 views
- 6:09 Bill Maher - Atheism Not a Religion + Mitt Romney in-Law Unbaptism (Real Time New Rules 02-03-2012)by midesan226,905 views
- 4:06 Why Obama won and what happens nextby CBSNewsOnline1,797 views
- 15:24 MARCO ISLAND, FLby Chris RoadWarrior2,360 views
- 21:36 Marco Island fishing with Dr. Sarah Collins and Eileen for Redfish, Drum and golf course Bass!by Bass2Billfish58,517 views
- Loading more suggestions...