KH2FM - Xigbar Data No Damage/Limit/Drive (LV1 CM)
Sign in to YouTube
Sign in to YouTube
Sign in to YouTube
Uploaded on Sep 21, 2007
Holy jesus christ this fight is a nightmare at LV1. Fail to guard a sniping combo and the fight will be over before you can blink. Xigbar is much MUCH faster than his origial form. I would say he's one of the top 3 hardest data fights at LV1.
So here's the thing. I was under the impression I had to do the Goddess of Fate cup to beat Xigbar Data. So I put it off for a while, both this fight and GoF. I decided to get GoF over with a day ago. It's pretty easy if you have 4 Shockcharm+s which I finally got around to synthing. Then you can just pretty much Magnega + Thundaga most of everything and use Genie for whatever else.
Anyway, after I get Fatal Crest I try to do Xigbar Data. He ends up breaking out of the Horizontal Slashes before 2-3 bars are gone. APPARENTLY you need a turbo controller to do the Berserk method at LV1. At least that's what I was told, and after trying it myself I believe it's true. Instead I decided to try the Reflega method. I have to say, the Reflega method works really well. I'm not sure which of the two methods is easier, but it didn't take me too long to beat Xigbar Data.
Basically the data version of Xigbar doesn't have him reload. You have to stun him by deflecting his lasers right back at him. There's a catch. It only stuns him after the first sniper shots. You CAN guard instead of using Reflega, but for the sake of no damage, I'm not bothering. Also, I have NO freaking idea how to deal with that blue energy laser. It goes way too fast to use the Reaction Command and is a one hit killer at LV1. Make sure you have Combo Pluses equipped so your Reflega comboes don't end easily. Equip Hero's Crest, it does nice damage.
Difficulty for normal LV1 win: ********
Difficulty for LV1 no damage: *********
Getting no damage on this was tough. I really dislike the data version of the fight, way too fast to try to fight without Reflega or limits or Berserk. So don't ask me to do one without them.
Xigbar was actually the last data I beat, I beat Final Xemnas right before that. So the end shows what happens once you beat them all. I wanted to save FX for last, so don't freak out, I didn't forget. I'll upload it later tonight.
Q: How do you stay Level 1?
A: In Critical Mode in KH2FM, you are given an EXP 0 ability at the beginning of the game. Equipping it makes it so you don't gain experience. Drive Forms aren't affected by it, so you can still level those up.
Q: What's Critical Mode (CM)?
A: Critical Mode is the new difficulty mode in KH2FM. It's basically slightly harder than a low level Proud Mode challenge.
Q: Hey how come you have (Insert ability here) at level 1 when you get (insert same ability here) at (insert KH2 required level here).
A: In KH2FM, they switched some abilities around and made some where you don't have to level up to gain them. A perfect example is the Scan ability.
Q: How can you do 2 finishers so early on in the game?
A: Just like with the EXP 0 ability, you're also given a Finishing Plus ability at the start of the game. So you can do 1 normal finisher + a second finisher.
Q: How come I hear English voices if this is KH2FM? I thought it was Japanese!
A: KH2FM has English voices with Japanese text. Simple as that, I don't know why people can't grasp that.
Q: How can I get KH2FM and how would I get it to run on my PS2?
A: If you have the fat PS2, like me, get Swap Magic + a Slide Card. I got the Swap Magic 3.6 + Slide Card deal at thegiantstore.com. I also bought KH2FM at play-asia.com
Q: How come your stats increase if you're level 1?
A: You get bonus level stat ups from beating scripted fights. For example, some give you HP+, MP+, Strength +1, Defense +1, etc. If this didn't happen, then it would be near impossible to do a LV1 playthrough.
Q: Hey is this Kingdom Hearts II Final Mix?
A: You're an idiot, get off the internets.
Standard YouTube License
- 9:52 KH2FM - Xigbar Data & Double Xigbarby Bizkit04722,397 views
- 6:39 KH2FM - Xaldin Data No Damage/More Restrictions (LV1 CM)by Bizkit04713,769 views
- 5:07 KH2FM - Larxene Data No Damage (LV1 CM)by Bizkit04722,014 views
- 8:46 KH2FM - ES/Terra No Damage/Limit/Drive/Summon/Item (LV1 CM)by Bizkit04733,423 views
- 7:38 KH2FM - Terra No Damage/More Restrictions (No Loop, LV1 CM)by Bizkit04760,492 views
- 8:54 Kingdom Hearts II - Xigbar X2 & Xaldinby Bizkit04729,781 views
- 3:32 KH2FM - Xemnas 1 Data No Damage/Limit/Drive/Magic (LV1 CM)by Bizkit04711,105 views
- 9:45 KH2FM - Marluxia Data No Damage/More Restrictions (LV1 CM)by Bizkit04714,609 views
- 6:19 KH2FM - Saix Data No Damage/More Restrictions (LV1 CM)by Bizkit04716,808 views
- 7:24 KH2FM - Larxene Data No Damage/More Restrictions (LV1 CM)by Bizkit04718,664 views
- 6:15 KH2FM - Larxene No Damage/Reflect/Limit/Drive/Item (LV1 CM)by Bizkit04734,750 views
- 9:43 KH2FM - CoR Nobody Battle 3 No Damage (LV1 CM)by Bizkit0479,819 views
- 6:21 KH2FM - Xigbar (Data Battle) (Cavern of Remembrance) (Critical)by KHxOblivion7,447 views
- 5:52 KH2FM - Zexion Data No Damage (LV1 CM)by Bizkit04714,482 views
- 7:43 KH2FM - Lexaeus Data No Damage/More Restrictions (LV1 CM)by Bizkit04713,437 views
- 4:34 KH2FM - Demyx No Damage/More Restrictions (LV1 CM)by Bizkit04712,913 views
- 10:34 KH2FM - Sora Bodyguardsby Bizkit047108,351 views
- 4:33 Kingdom Hearts II - Double Sephiroth Fight (Won)by Bizkit04793,265 views
- 9:17 KH2FM - ES/Terra Non-Looping Fight (LV 99, for fun)by Bizkit04713,446 views
- 7:41 KH2FM - Mickey Ally/Nobodies/Axel Ally No Damage (LV1 CM)by Bizkit04721,310 views
- Loading more suggestions...