Peak Oil Myth - Scam Busted by Noe van Hulst
Sign in to YouTube
Sign in to YouTube
Sign in to YouTube
Uploaded on Feb 9, 2010
Jeffrey Saut: I think the move toward energy independence is going to be huge. The latest figures show that we are producing 725,000 barrels a day out of the Bakken, but it's going to be over 1,000,000 barrels a day by the end of the year.
Here's the key, the resource we are currently drilling on in the Bakken is only 36 feet thick. But there is another resource underneath that called the 'Three Forks Resource' that's a staggering 4,000 feet thick. They expect it to contain over a stunning 7 billion barrels of oil.
But it's not just the Bakken, this is going on all over the country. So the move to energy independence is very, very bullish for America over the long-run."
Jeffrey Saut on King World News, May 28, 2013. Saut is Chief Investment Strategist for $360 billion Raymond James
Eagle Ford Oil Output Rises 77% to More Than 500,000 Barrels/Day
28 May 2013, by Dan Murtaugh (Bloomberg) http://www.bloomberg.com/news/2013-05...
Billionaire Swedes See Lundin Jump After Making Its Biggest North Sea Discovery
28 May 2013, by Eduard Gismatullin (Bloomberg)
The oil company has forecast output jumping to 150,000 barrels a day by 2018 from 35,600 now as it brings wells on line that tap the Johan Sverdrup field.
Red Ice Radio - Ian Crane - Hour 1 - Fracking & The Globalists' Financial War http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0g5Rlb...
We were wrong on peak oil. There's enough to fry us all
A boom in oil production has made a mockery of our predictions.
2 July 2012, by George Monbiot (The Guardian)
What Peak Oil? by John Aziz of Azizonomics 16 June 2012, http://www.zerohedge.com/news/guest-p...
Is peak oil imminent? Lots of people seem to think so.
The data (released by BP a company who have a vested interest in oil scarcity) don't agree. Proved reserves keep increasing.
Peak Oil Myth - Scam
65% Of the oil remains in the earth', According to Noe van Hulst, Secretary General of the International Energy Forum, even The Children of our children will not see the day that we no longer have use of oil because most of it stays in the ground.
Watch his speech during the FD Outlook Summit 2009: http://videoplayer.neos.nl/fd/index.p...
Standard YouTube License
- 17:53 Crash Course: Chapter 17a - Peak Oil by Chris Martensonby ChrisMartensondotcom Featured 167,371
- 1:07:26 The Hidden Truth - The Oil Conspiracy,Fischer Tropsch Process - 2012by TheHiddenUncovered7,037 views
- 24:40 Matt Simmons - What Peak Oil Is & What It Is Notby Wakeymedia38,850 views
- 1:22:47 Collapse - The End Of The Age Of Oilby wakeymedia447,024 views
- 8:39 Peak Oil: the truth & the lies - part 1by peakoildoc16,939 views
- 1:23:41 Myth of Sustainability by Dr. McPhersonby MuskegonCC22,212 views
- 1:53:16 Oil Smoke and Mirrors (Full High Quality)by WarCrime911126,257 views
- 34 videos Play all DIFFICULT TO DEBUNKby ClintfromNYtoVA
- 3:28 Myth: The World is Running Out of Oil (Peak Oil Theory)by Vulcan750L4,791 views
- 1:29:21 The Problem - Peak Oil - Part One Understanding and looking forward.by johnny boyd36,394 views
- 43:29 Out of Oil Apocalypseby Mightycurt16,554 views
- 10:29 German Army Peak Oil Study - within 10 years oil shortages may collapse global economyby PaulRevere202028,380 views
- 6:05 Peak Oil: the truth & the lies - part 2by peakoildoc13,082 views
- 15:00 The Oil Deception 1/5by Robert MacKenzie5,630 views
- 7:34 On the Edge with Max Keiser-Peak oil story-01-27-2011-(Part1)by PressTVGlobalNews25,615 views
- 36:38 James Howard Kunstler: Peak Oil and Our Financial Declineby The Nation33,623 views
- 20:04 Peak Oil and a Changing Climateby The Nation85,056 views
- 11:43 MUST SEE - Peak Oil - Part 4by Igor Vragovic4,404 views
- 10:23 BILDERBERG: The systemic conspiracy: Estulinby Yoryevrah128,242 views
- 13:59 MUST SEE !!! - Oil Peak 2011 - part 1by Igor Vragovic15,564 views