Uploaded on Mar 24, 2008
Gutti Vankaya Kura or Stuffed Eggplant/Brinjal curry is Andhra traditional special. Eggplant stuffed with spices and cooked to perfection. Gutti Vankaya Kura or Stuffed Eggplant/Brinjal curry is Andhra traditional special. An easy Indian food recipe that can be made with tender
10 number baby eggplant
1 tbsp channa dal
1 tbsp coriander seeds
1 springs curry leaves
pinch Fennel seeds
5 number garlic cloves
1 tbsp oil
4 number red chilli dry
4 springs tamarind
pinch turmeric powder
2 tbsp urad dal
1 tbsp jeera
• First slit the brinjal in the center and put the salt water.
• In a pan heat oil and fry the brinjal for 30sec and remove.
• Take a pan add little oil, add red chilly dry, chana dal,urad dal,fennel seeds.coriander seeds,zeera,tamarind,garlic,curry leaves hing,salt,turmeric powder and fry till golden brown colour, once it done let it cool down and make it into a fine powder.
• Now take the brinjals fried, take the masala powder add little water and stuff into the brinjal keep aside.
• Now in another pan add little oil spread the stuffed brinjal close it with the lid and cook for 20 min in a very slow flame, keep turning, if required add salt, coriander and switch off the flame
. "Reach vahrehvah at -
Website - http://www.vahrehvah.com/
Youtube - http://www.youtube.com/subscription_c...
Facebook - https://www.facebook.com/VahChef.Sanj...
Twitter - https://twitter.com/vahrehvah
Google Plus - https://plus.google.com/u/0/b/1160664...
Flickr Photo - http://www.flickr.com/photos/23301754...
Linkedin - http://lnkd.in/nq25sW
Picasa Photos- http://picasaweb.google.com/118141140...
Blogger - http://vahrehvah.blogspot.in/"
Standard YouTube License