HITRECORD: Technology Powered By SONY 2013
Sign in to YouTube
Sign in to YouTube
Sign in to YouTube
Published on Aug 19, 2013
Come Work w/ Us! http://bit.ly/1cVxKYn
AND NOW FOR SOME VERY COOL NEWS: For the second year in a row, hitRECord is partnering with SONY to power the technology that enables our creative process.
Check out this video for more!
As I've said in the past, partnering with a company like SONY is a natural fit: hitRECord makes art using technology and SONY makes technology that people use to make art.
So what does a continuation of our partnership with SONY mean?
Just like last year, SONY is going to continue to power our technology and support our creative process. They'll be providing us with all kinds of cameras to shoot our TV show with. Once again, they'll pick a handful of collaborations they want to support and put their name on. We're gonna publish a photography book together. And, SONY will also select some short films we make and distribute them far and wide on the internet!
As a result of our partnership with SONY, we'll be able to pay our contributing artists even more than we have before.
I'm also really excited to announce that SONY will be sending out FIFTY new RX100 II cameras to some of the more prominent and established photographers and cinematographers of our community. Some of the photos taken with these RX100 II cameras will be used for an ad campaign that will appear in print and on billboards, which will be great exposure for our company and our TV Show.
I, as well as our image curators MarieBee, IrmaVep, Metaphorest, and Tori will be deciding which artists from our community will receive the fifty cameras Sony's giving us. So, PHOTOGRAPHERS, contribute an album of some of the photos you're most proud of to the SONY PHOTOGRAPHY COLLABORATION. IMAGE CURATORS, make an album of the photography on the site that you're inspired by and contribute it the collab here: http://bit.ly/1cVxKYn. Please contribute your Photos and Albums no later than this THURSDAY, August 22.
I would just like to say thank you to SONY for supporting us - it makes a big difference as what we can do with this production company!
Standard YouTube License
- 43:58 Juan For All, All For Juan 08/22/13by forevereatbulaga Featured 17,114
- 3:39 "DON JON" Joe's Trailer #1by hitrecord473,307 views
- 4:05 THE REGULARITY: 110 Days to Deliveryby hitrecord9,428 views
- 2:57 MADEMOISELLE NOIR: A Tragedyby hitrecord199,872 views
- 4:29 HITRECORD: TECHNOLOGY POWERED BY SONYby hitrecord14,169 views
- 4:29 Lady Gaga And Joseph Gordon-Levitt Breeze Through 'Baby, It's Cold Outside' Togetherby mom2be0443,661 views
- 13:32 LeAnn Rimes on The Wendy Williams Showby Wendy Williams108,625 views
- 12:25 Joseph Gordon Levitt on George Stroumboulopoulos Tonightby Strombo44,608 views
- 11:12 ROOMMATE TAG!by JoeyGraceffa680,120 views
- 5:35 Neil Patrick Harris and Joseph Gordon-Levitt in "Love: A Tragedy"by hitrecord125,895 views
- 3:14 Lady Gaga - Joseph Gordon-Levitt Baby It's Cold Outsideby Dragon Blast103,482 views
- 34:25 Nikon D7100 Reviewby Jared Polin54,958 views
- 4:30 Joseph Gordon-levitt sing "You're Not the Only One" Hitrecordby MsJGLmovies18,663 views
- 6:07 SSP Technology (July 2013)by Line Fischer9,515 views
- 36:39 Joseph Gordon-Levitt's 'DON JON'S ADDICTION' • Press Conference Berlin Film Festivalby Andrea Cirla10,131 views
- 11:07 How do we break the habit of excessive thinking?by Eckhart Tolle483,606 views
- 7:48 [HD] Joseph Gordon Levitt and Neil Patrick Harris at HitRECord Fall Formalby MsJGLmovies1,095,738 views
- 17:11 Joseph Gordon-Levitt on Kidd Kraddick in the Morningby KiddNation17,321 views
- 3:05 Joseph Gordon-Levitt Invites you to Hit RECord on TV!by hitrecord607,902 views
- 44:25 The Graham Norton Show S22E02 Nikki Minaj, Mark Ruffalo, John Bishop, Rufus Wainwrightby sofamofa246,809 views
- Loading more suggestions...