None could perform such a feat as that of Tegh Bahadur
Sign in to YouTube
Sign in to YouTube
Sign in to YouTube
Uploaded on Aug 4, 2007
Panna 131 of Sri Dasam Granth Sahib Ji:
Tilak janjhoo raakhaa Prabh taa kaa|| Keeno bado kaloo maih saakaa||
He protected the forehead/caste mark and sacred thread (of the Hindus) which marked a great event in the Iron age.
Saadhan het(i) itoo jin(i) karee|| Sees(u) deeaa par see na ucharee||13||
For the sake of saints, he laid down his head without even a sign.13.
Dharam het(i) saakaa jin keeaa|| Sees(u) deeaa par sirar(u) na deeaa||
For the sake of Faiths, he sacrificed himself. He laid down his head but not his beliefs.
Naatak chetak kooe kukaajaa|| Prabh logan kah aavat laajaa||14||
The saints of the Lord abhor the performance of miracles and malpractices. 14.
theekar(i) phor(i) Diloos(i) sir(i) Prabh pur keeyaa payaan||
Breaking the mortal clay of his body, He left for the abode of the Lord.
Teg Bahaadur see kriaa karoo na koon-hoon aan||15||
None could perform such a feat as that of Tegh Bahadur.15.
Teg Bahaadur ke chalet bhayo jagat ko sok||
The whole world bemoaned the departure of Tegh Bahadur.
Hai hai hai sabh jag bhayo jai jai jai sur lok||16||
While the world lamented, the gods hailed his arrival in heavens.
This Shabad is by Guru Tegh Bahaadur Ji in Salok Mehl 9 on Ang 1426 of Sri Guru Granth Sahib Maharaj:
ik oa(n)kaar sathigur prasaadh ||
One Universal Creator God. By The Grace Of The True Guru:
salok mehalaa 9 ||
Salok, Ninth Mehla:
gun gobi(n)dh gaaeiou nehee janam akaarathh keen ||
If you do not sing the Praises of the Lord, your life is rendered useless.
kahu naanak har bhaj manaa jih bidhh jal ko meen ||1||
Says Nanak, meditate, vibrate upon the Lord; immerse your mind in Him, like the fish in the water. ||1||
This Shabad is by Guru Tegh Bahaadur Ji in Salok Mehl 9 on Ang 1429 of Sri Guru Granth Sahib Maharaj:
raam gaeiou raavan gaeiou jaa ko bahu paravaar ||
Raam Chand passed away, as did Raawan, even though he had lots of relatives.
kahu naanak thhir kashh nehee supanae jio sa(n)saar ||50||
Says Nanak, nothing lasts forever; the world is like a dream. ||50||
Standard YouTube License
- 13:24 Whoever dies, let him die such that he does not die againby RajKaregaKhalsanet 154,812 views
- 11:47 Shabad Kirtan - Dhun - Tera Ek Naam Taarey Sansaar - Dhan Ho Nanak Dhan Ho Gobindby gurukadas 57,689 views
- 9:11 Salok Mohalla 9by RajKaregaKhalsanet 57,587 views
- 35:21 Gurbani Cures Cancer: Vasu Bharadwad Case - Part 2by RajKaregaKhalsanet 37,659 views
- 11:30 Remember Holy Har Krishan, whose Vision dispels all sorrowsby RajKaregaKhalsanet 21,845 views
- 42 videos Play all Sikhby sharn309
- 8:44 Ek Onkaarby RajKaregaKhalsanet 676,773 views
- Guru Tegh Bahadur 493 videos4
- 9:59 Spring has come and the plants are floweringby RajKaregaKhalsanet 11,253 views
- 4:54 Guru Tegh Bahadur Jiby ysderby 7,913 views
- 15:08 documentary of sees ganj sahib delhi guru tegh bahadur sahibby AkaliNihung 2,367 views
- 7:34 One Who Calls Himself A Sikh of The Guru, The True Guruby RajKaregaKhalsanet 127,873 views
- 10:10 Salok Mohalla 9 : sung by Harjinder Singh (1-15 pauris) [Sikh prayer]by felidaeking 247,962 views
- 12:36 If you desire to play this game of loveby RajKaregaKhalsanet 40,633 views
- 3:42 Baba Ramdev ji acknowledges Guru Gobind Singh Ji saved Bharatby beyondtymes 21,619 views
- 1:00:26 Bhai.Pinderpal.Singh--Saka.Guru.Teg.Bahadur.Sahib.Ji.Part.1 must watchby jitkamal83 1,229 views
- 10:17 Rain pours down & my mind is drenched with His Loveby RajKaregaKhalsanet 12,938 views
- 7:14 GURU NANAK DEV JI- NUSRAT FATEH ALI KHAN kalam bhagat kabirby zulqurnain bukhari 420,597 views
- 15:43 Reap What You Sowby RajKaregaKhalsanet 29,044 views
- 1:18:06 Katha gyani Maskeen Singh Ji (Chinta Ta Ki Kijeeay) Fullby Gurbanishare 26,958 views
- 1:36 Guru Tegh Bahadur - The Ninth Guru of The Sikhs (Full Color Comic Book)by Daljeet Sidhu 18,867 views
- 10:28 How Can The Fish Live Without Water?by RajKaregaKhalsanet 115,845 views
- Loading more suggestions...