This video is unavailable.
dheere dheere aa re badal..amirbai karnataki-ashok kumar -kismat1943-a rare real GEM
Sign in to YouTube
Sign in to YouTube
Sign in to YouTube
Uploaded on Feb 4, 2010
Song ;dheere dheere aar e badal dheere dheere jaa..,mera bulbul so raha hai shoro gul na macha..
Female and Duet ..Version together with full song lyrics
Movie : Kismat (kismet) (1943),
Sigers : Amirbai Karnataki ,Ashok Kumar or ,Arun Kumar Mukharjee.
Lyricist : Kavi Pradeep
Music Director ; Anil Biswas
Director :Gyan Mukharjee,
Cast : Ashok Kumar,Mumtaz Shanti,mubarak,moti,Devid Abbraham,Baby Kamala, V.H.Desai,Shahnawaz,,Kanu Rao
dhiire dhiire aa re baadal dhiire aa re
baadal dhiire dhiire jaa
meraa bulabul so rahaa hai shor-gul na machaa
raat dhu.Ndhalii ho gayii hai
saarii duniyaa so gayii hai
sahjalaa ke kah rahii hai.n
phuul kyaarii me.n
so gayii so gayii
so gayii lailaa kisii ke i.ntazaarii me.n
merii lailaa ko o baadal tuu nazar na lagaa
o baadal tuu nazar na lagaa
meraa bulabul so rahaa hai shor gul na machaa
ta na naa ta na naa ta na na na naa~
ta na naa~ ta na na na naa~
o gaane vaale dhiire gaanaa
giit tuu apanaa
are TuuT jaayegaa kisii kii aa.Nkh kaa sapanaa
chupake chupake kah rahaa hai mujh se meraa dil
aa gayii dekho musaafir pyaar kii ma.nzil
kaun gaataa hai rubaa_ii re
phir ye kis kii yaad aayii re
kis ne pahanaa dii hai bolo
kis ne pahanaa dii hai mujh ko prem kii maalaa
kis ne merii zi.ndagii kaa ra.ng badal Daalaa
tum kahoge priit is ko tum kahoge pyaar
mai.n kahuu.N, haa.N!
mai.n kahuu.N do dil mile hai.n khil gayaa sa.nsaar
do dilo.n kii ye kahaanii tuu bhii sunataa jaa
o baadal tuu bhii sunataa jaa!..
About movie kismat ,kismet :-
Kismet is a 1943 Indian Hindi film, written and directed by Gyan Mukherjee and produced by Bombay Talkies , during war period, while it was in a succession battle between Devika Rani and Sashadhar Mukherjee after owner Himanshu Rai's death. The film is one of the biggest hits in the history of Hindi cinema.
The lost and found crime drama, had screenplay by Niranjan Pal and the film stars Ashok Kumar as a pickpocket and trying to be con man who ends up falling in love, with Mumtaz Shanti. He is wrongfully jailed while trying to help his sweetheart but fate ( Kismet) comes to his rescue.
The film went on to become a major success, at a theatre in Kolkata it ran for three years, and gave Indian cinema its first superstar, Ashok Kumar . According to the numbers, it has been given the status of All-Time Blockbuster. In the decade of 1940s, this movie made the most money. Its net gross came to Rs.10 million in 1943, which in today's date is equivalent of Rs.632 million. This record was beaten 8 years later by Awaara in 1951.
The music of the film is by Anil Biswas, where he introduced 'Full chorus' for the first time in Hindi cinema . The film gave memorable hits like, the patriotic, Door Hato O Duniyawalon Hindustan Humaara hai ("Go away outsiders, India is ours"), the sad Ghar Ghar Mein Diwali and a soothing lullaby, Dheere Dheere Aa sees, which was a duet between, Amirbai Karnataki and Ashok Kumar, which added to the success of the film, which is still known as one of his finest works .
Door hato O Duniya walon..
In the patriotic song, Door hato O Duniya walon ("Go away outsiders, India is ours"), penned by 'Kavi Pradeep', a negative reference to Japan was used, Tum na kisike aage jhunkna, German ho ya Japaani, this allowed it to get pass through heavy British censorship of the time , though the people understood the hidden meaning and the song; backed by the uplifting score by Anil Biswas, it became an instant hit, amidst the atmosphere of rising nationalistic fervour , though the British authorities, soon realised their mistake, and wanted to ban the film, and an arrest warrant was issued for the film's lyricist, Pradeep, who had to immediately go underground, to avoid arrest ..wikipedia
Standard YouTube License
- Buy "Dheere Dheere Aa Re Badal" on
Anil Biswas, Aroon Kumar & Amirbai Karnataki
- 1:05:27 Journey Of a Legend - Ashok Kumarby RajshriFeatured 5,426
- 5:48 Gher Gher Mein Dewali... (Kismet)by IMIRZA777 8,287 views
- 2:30 Lata Mangeshkar's first songby Bhargava Yalala 74,828 views
- 9:48 Collection... Zohrabai Ambalewaliby IMIRZA777 74,185 views
- 3:31 Duniya Badal Rahi Lata Mangeshkar in Badalby rumahale 38,583 views
- 2:54 (First Part) Nagri Mare Kab Tak... Sitara Kanpuri.by IMIRZA777 35,433 views
- 66 videos Play all Amirbaiby Amina0712
- 2:53 Chanda Des Pia Ke Ja... Amirbai Kernateki.by IMIRZA777 21,770 views
- 4:17 Ankhiyan Milake - Lata tribute to the Zohra Bai Ambalewali.wmvby Amir1980able 18,378 views
- 2:52 devika rani.achut kanya.1937by samjhave 21,493 views
- Amina0712's channel 20 videos95
- 2:15:49 Chitralekha (1964) full hindi movie Meena Kumari, Ashok Kumar, Pradeep Kumarby Bulle Shahghi 29,358 views
- 6:54 Lovely Song: Dhirese Aaja From Film Albela 1952by taraqivideo 100,497 views
- 3:09 Karma (1933) with Devika Rani, Himansu Rai & a squirrel: Excerpt 1by Alaknanda2007 35,855 views
- 3:38 DHEERE DHEERE AA RE BADAL BY LATA MANGESHKAR A TRIBUTE TO AMEERBAI film KISMAT 1940sby ajayuv 6,826 views
- 3:02 Hamesha Jawan Geet... Uma Devi (Tun Tun)by IMIRZA777 108,736 views
- 2:53 "KISMAT BIGDI DUNIYA BADLI"BY MUKESH,M.D:HUSNLAL BHAGATRAM-"AFSAANAA-1951"by amitajai 6,809 views
- 5:08 kanan devi-jawab-aye chand chup najana-kanan deviby nationalcotton 16,438 views
- 3:46 Upar Gagan Vishalby deepaksgulvadi 18,466 views
- 3:15 dheere dheere aa re badal - LATA MANGESHKAR - Madhubala - Dilip Kumarby myvision22 15,509 views
- 2:26 Basant 1942 Madhubalaby Surjit Singh 78,311 views
- 3:31 kismat.1943.ek din hasaye ek di rulayeby nationalcotton 6,606 views
- Loading more suggestions...