Iron Track 1/10th scale brushless first drive @ the Track, no music
Sign in to YouTube
Sign in to YouTube
Sign in to YouTube
Published on Aug 4, 2012
See you at http://UltimateRC.com/forums !
"Like" URC on Facebook! http://facebook.com/UltimateRC
I'm just an independent RC fan who loves tinkering with these fascinating, expensive, intricate, high-performance toys! If you have RC-related questions or want to share your own experiences, sign up for the free & friendly URC Forums some time!
Everybody hates numbered comment spam such as "1st" and "under 300 views"... don't do it!
Responses to Frequently Asked Questions:
Q: Do you have a video of/about _______?
A: Check by visiting my main channel page; hit the channel-specific search box and enter a relevant keyword (fewer the better)
Q: How much does [a product] cost, or where can I buy it?
A: Hit up Google.com -- search for the product by name, then click the Shopping results link to quickly & easily see the current price range. RC items can be purchased from RC hobby shops, online RC shops like Tower Hobbies, A-Main Hobbies, etc., or from eBay sellers.
Q: Why did you buy a brushed version of an RC to review, when there's a brushless version available?
A: Many more people can afford to buy the brushed version -- not every buyer has an unlimited budget. Also, brushed RCs can be VERY enjoyable to own & run, even though they don't go 300mph.
Q: Why don't you review more nitro vehicles?
A: There are ***very*** few places in my highly-populated region where I can legally operate a nitro RC. Also, I don't personally like the noise & grime much (I have owned/run a number of nitro RCs).
Q: Why don't you test more high-end maximum-expense race vehicles?
A: I'm no longer a racer, and most viewers are not racers. I really enjoy multi-purpose vehicles that can be driven places other than a track. Plus, *proper* testing of a race vehicle *requires* a long, arduous, expensive process involving extensive tuning and direct apples-to-apples driving comparison against the leading competitor or two under identical conditions.
Q: How do you get your money to buy RC stuff?
A: By working. Hard. Really hard.
Q: I personally don't like what this video was about. Why did you post it?
A: Wait, why did you watch the video, when the title clearly says what it's about?
Q: What cameras do you use?
A: I don't want viewers to think they must get the exact models I use in order to get good footage. Check some of the video & camera review sites out there as well as sample videos on YouTube to help you pick a good camcorder within a reasonable budget.
Q: What YouTube comments do you delete?
A: Just stuff that truly shouldn't exist in the first place, like spam, personal attacks, racism, drug references, excessive ugly language (kids watch these videos), extraordinary annoyance (e.g., a letter repeated 500 times).
Q: If I ask the same question on EVERY video will you answer?
Standard YouTube License
- 18:07 HPI Baja 5B Flux Unboxing (long, boring)by UltimateRCnetwork76,078 views
- 5:59 Iron Track / Himoto Katana 1/10th brushless truck Reviewby UltimateRCnetwork59,887 views
- 14:46 Long-term wrap-up: Helion Dominus 10SC 4WD brushed RTRby UltimateRCnetwork19,297 views
- 13:14 Iron Track E8XTL Ziege 1/8th brushless truggy - first lookby UltimateRCnetwork25,182 views
- 3:22 Mystic C5000 Turbine Startupby AndiT19773,290,290 views
- 12:14 Ford Raptor vs Ram Runner! - Head 2 Head Episode 14by Motor Trend Channel5,400,538 views
- 10:13 Iron Track 4WD 1/10th brushless truck - first lookby UltimateRCnetwork39,251 views
- 12:22 RC ADVENTURES - LEARNING TO DRIFT Part 8 - Still Experimenting with HPI Cars!by RCSparks Studio™ / djmedic20083,736,488 views
- 8:06 Iron Track / Himoto Ziege 1/8th brushless truggy Reviewby UltimateRCnetwork64,289 views
- 8:39 Iron Track E8XTL Ziege 1/8th BL truggy first drive @ the Track, no musicby UltimateRCnetwork27,809 views
- 23:41 Rat Rod vs Lamborghini Aventador! Roadkill Episode 5by Motor Trend Channel27,132,860 views
- 8:34 RC ADVENTURES - Muddy Tracked Semi-Truck 6X6 HD OVERKiLL & 4X4 "BEAST" MT on the Trailby RCSparks Studio™ / djmedic20082,124,478 views
- 13:27 RC ADVENTURES - 4 SCALE RC 4x4 TRUCKS in ACTiON - on MARS? Nope - EARTH! TEAM W3RK!by RCSparks Studio™ / djmedic20083,714,063 views
- 9:36 Choosing a Brushless Motor for your RC Carby HobbyPartz183,446 views
- 8:41 Duratrax Evader EXT2 RTR reviewby UltimateRCnetwork108,880 views
- 14:27 RC ADVENTURES - Learning to Drift - Part 11 - 3 Exceed RC MAD DRiFT 1/8th Scale - Unbox & Runby RCSparks Studio™ / djmedic2008852,530 views
- 8:52 Duratrax VW Baja Bug RTR Reviewby UltimateRCnetwork58,293 views
- 9:35 BMW 328i vs Mercedes-Benz C250! - Head 2 Head Episode 9by Motor Trend Channel1,018,704 views
- 9:15 ECX (Electrix RC) Circuit RTR stadium truck reviewedby UltimateRCnetwork97,772 views
- 4:16 Brushless Summit & HPI Savage's at the pitby katpis146,902 views
- Loading more suggestions...