Reporters threatened with arrest for filming private Federal Reserve building
Sign in to YouTube
Sign in to YouTube
Sign in to YouTube
Uploaded on Apr 13, 2009
Reporters from INFOWARS.COM were harrassed and threatened with arrest in downtown Kansas City, Missouri after filming the local branch of the private Federal Reserve building. Security guards working for the bank approached the reporters at a city park that houses the National WWI memorial and demanded that they provide their names and disclose why they were filming the building.
After Aaron Dykes refused to provide his full name, he was told to leave public property immediately or face arrest because the bank was concerned about what he was filming-- despite the fact that the female security guard repeatedly admitted he had done nothing wrong.
In the face of Free Speech under the First Amendment, as well as common sense, the other reporter, Rob Jacobson was also told to leave despite complying with the request to provide his name. "Officer Booth", the female private security guard for the Federal Reserve, dared to pronounce that he was "guilty by association." When this reason was challenged, the stupified "Officer Collins" told reporters that they were not to ask anymore questions and should in fact leave immediately.
What jurisdiction they had-- if any-- is unclear, as the cameramen were approached on city property.
The Federal Reserve-- who have branches at some 38 locations across the country-- have repeatedly trampled on the rights of free speech and attempted to challenge anyone daring to film their building. It is clear they regard any press as a threat.
It happened to an unaffiliated cameraman outside the Washington D.C. location who was told no filming of any 'federal' buildings was allowed under any circumstances unless special clearance was given by the Fed's press office.
We Are Change founder Luke Rudkowski was also challenged by a security officer outside of the Federal Reserve's New York location who demanded to see what had been filmed under threat of arrest (as documented in his activist film 'Dedicated' http://video.google.com/videoplay?doc...).
Shockingly, it has also been revealed that military intelligence spied on peaceful demonstrators who met simultaneously at "End the Fed" rallies across the country, including Alex Jones & Wayne Paul, brother of Congressman Ron Paul.
The stifling of free speech and the attempt to intimidate reporters and legitimate protesters is despicable.
The outrage over the privately owned bank has grown as more & more members of the public have realized that this entity-- which has been given the power to print our money-- is not a part of the U.S. government but a deception organization hiding behind the name "Federal."
Rep. Ron Paul, among others, has led the effort to audit this unaccountable bank and end its ability to inflate the money supply, and ultimately to target its value. Its chairman Ben Bernanke has refused to tell Congress who it has lent money to, and in what amount-- despite its relevance to dealing with the current financial crisis.
The compounding acts of secrecy-- at the ground level and in the halls of the U.S. government-- should sound alarm bells for the sleeping American people that this bank must no longer control the economic policies of this nation.
Standard YouTube License
- 0:41 Security shoots at Skatersby That's Life..Featured 252,432
- 6:56 Why Are You Filming The Bridge? Became Why Are You Filming the Police Car Accidentby RadioReporter01 184,322 views
- 0:54 ABC Reporter Arrested in Denver Taking Pictures of Senators,by dustmybroom2 160,931 views
- 6:22 FED Police Confronted: "Step Back On Public Property"by wearechange 78,372 views
- 5:24 9 TRILLION Dollars Missing from Federal Reserve,Fed Inspector General Can't Explainby amy2x . 399,471 views
- 1:35 1 DAY BEFORE 911 WTC Attacks, An Amazing Thing Happenedby PROJECT BOJINKA TRUTH EXPOSE TERRORIST THREATS 2,394,201 views
- 2:35 Cop Puts Cameraman In Chokehold for Filming Peaceful Protestby RepublicanRanting 92,701 views
- 0:08 Try Not To Laugh!by JustForL4ugh 45,397,358 views
- 9:03 Viral Video - Police Encounterby gulfcoastjourney 665,975 views
- 1:48 Cop Quits Over Traffic Stop of Elderly Speederby Associated Press 744,217 views
- 7:28 Ex US Marine exposes the Federal Reserveby PowerinNumbers - Choose Love ♥ 140,764 views
- 4:22 Federal Reserve and IRS are organized crimeby Super Patriot 6,218 views
- 3:02 CNN COP arrest Reporter and his Camera man for NO REASON!!by dgaiotti 38,611 views
- 1:34 Police Officer Arrests Firefighterby thewhitehole 461,469 views
- 9:33 Cop doesnt know the lawby keable16 5,371,527 views
- 42:09 Money, Banking and the Federal Reserveby Mises Institute Media 894,114 views
- 6:12 2 security guards having trouble taking camra guy downby threeflip1's channel 238,224 views
- 8:22 It's NOT Illegal to Film Cops. RESIST ILLEGAL ORDERS- EXERT YOUR GOD GIVEN RIGHTSby freedommv1's channel 1,137,665 views
- 6:35 Police Beat a Father To Death While He Begs For Help - Then Arrest Witnesses and Confiscate Videoby Patriot News Organization 115,487 views
- 2:11 Police Phony Arrest Under Pretense of Law to Incite Violence #2by Louaner's channel 2,777,295 views
- Loading more suggestions...