Ron Paul Makes Mitt Romney Look Stupid
Sign in to YouTube
Sign in to YouTube
Sign in to YouTube
Uploaded on Nov 24, 2011
Subscribe To My Channel- http://tinyurl.com/d9ztnqn
Ron Paul on foreign aid to Israel CNN Las Vegas Debate 10 18 2011
http://www.ronpaul2012.com/ BlackThisout.com-support ron paul Paul Tells Mitt Romney to read the Constitution! Ron Paul 2012 Ronald Ernest "Ron" Paul (born August 20, 1935) is an American medical doctor, author, Republican U.S. Congressman of the House of Representatives and candidate for the 2012 Republican Party presidential nomination. Paul is currently the U.S. Congressman for the 14th congressional district of Texas, which comprises the area south and southwest of the Greater Houston region, including Galveston. Paul serves on the House Committee on Foreign Affairs, the Joint Economic Committee, and the House Committee on Financial Services, and is Chairman of the House Financial Services Subcommittee on Domestic Monetary Policy and Technology, where he has been an outspoken critic of current American foreign and monetary policy.
A native of Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, Paul is a graduate of Gettysburg College and the Duke University School of Medicine, where he earned his medical degree. Paul served as a flight surgeon in the United States Air Force from 1963 until 1968, during the Vietnam War. He worked as an obstetrician and gynecologist during the 1960s and 1970s, delivering more than 4,000 babies, before entering politics during 1976.
Paul is the initiator of the advocacy group Campaign for Liberty and his ideas have been expressed in numerous published articles and books, including Liberty Defined: 50 Essential Issues That Affect Our Freedom (2011), End The Fed (2009), The Revolution: A Manifesto (2008), Pillars of Prosperity (2008), A Foreign Policy of Freedom: Peace, Commerce, and Honest Friendship (2007), and The Case for Gold (1982). According to University of Georgia political scientist Keith Poole, Paul had the most conservative voting record of any member of Congress since 1937. His son Rand Paul was elected to the United States Senate for Kentucky in 2010, making the elder Paul the first Representative in history to serve concurrently with a child of his in the Senate.
Paul has been termed the "intellectual godfather" of the Tea Party movement. He has become well known for his libertarian ideas for many political issues, often differing from both Republican and Democratic Party stances. Paul has campaigned for President of the United States twice before, first during 1988 as the nominee of the Libertarian Party and again during 2008 as a candidate for the Republican nomination. On May 13, 2011, he announced formally that he would campaign again during 2012 for the Republican presidential nomination. On July 12, 2011, Paul announced that he would not seek another term in Congress in order to concentrate on his presidential bid.Further information: Ron Paul presidential campaign, 2008#Ron Paul newsletter controversy
Controversial claims made by an unidentified author in Ron Paul's newsletters, written in the first person narrative, included statements such as "Boy, it sure burns me to have a national holiday for Martin Luther King. I voted against this outrage time and time again as a Congressman. What an infamy that Ronald Reagan approved it! We can thank him for our annual Hate Whitey Day." Along with "even in my little town of Lake Jackson, Texas, I've urged everyone in my family to know how to use a gun in self defense. For the animals are coming." Two other statements that garnered controversy were "opinion polls consistently show only about 5% of blacks have sensible political opinions". In an article titled "The Pink House" the newsletter wrote that "Homosexuals, not to speak of the rest of society, were far better off when social pressure forced them to hide their activities."
Paul had given his own account of the newsletters during March 2001, stating the documents were authored by ghostwriters, and that while he did not author the challenged passages, he bore "some moral responsibility" for their publication.
At the end of 2007, both the New York Sun and the New York Times Magazine reprinted passages from early 1990s publications of Paul's newsletters, attacking them for content deemed racist. These were the same newsletters that had been used against Paul during his 1996 congressional campaign.
On January 8, 2008, the day of the New Hampshire primary, The New Republic published a story by James Kirchick quoting fro
Standard YouTube License
- 0:37 Rick Perry assaults Ron Paulby TNSONSOFLIBERTYFeatured 316,020
- 4:13 CNN cuts off soldier then Ron Paul brings him on stage to let him finish talking!!by JakeMillz80 28,381 views
- 3:53 Ron Paul CASTRATES Newt Gingrich!by TheNorthwestReport 323,160 views
- 2:10 **The Ron Paul clip that Fox refused to air**by HotCyberShot 353,158 views
- 2:37 Ron Paul Educates Bachmann on Constitutional Rights - 2011/2012by ronpaulsupportr2012 914,253 views
- 2:21 Ron Paul vs Rick Santorum On Gay Marriageby VoteRonPaul12 613,597 views
- 10:47 Ron Paul Incredible Video Twice Removed YouTubeby alexdlocoa 938,912 views
- 2:00 Ron Paul leaves News Anchor speechless: Morning Joe gets hit with a Truth Bombby SergeantPepper99 597,419 views
- 7:07 Bill Maher gets schooled on vaccines by Bill Fristby BicycleRepairman5 272,185 views
- 0:53 Scam Foiled By Dash Camby cashgg33 806,649 views
- 7:08 Ron Paul Intellectually Pummels Mitt Romney Into Submissionby KramerDSP 372,764 views
- 6:02 Bill Hicks - Mandatory Marijuanaby sonicshaun08 779,071 views
- 1:37 George Carlin on aliensby toolkills 1,018,761 views
- 0:30 Ron Paul Please Don't Interrupt Meby papitosabe 134,359 views
- 1:59 Ron Paul (LIKE A BOSS): BODY SLAMS MITT ROMNEYby KonaSilat 486,736 views
- 0:21 Top Gear - James May makes a clever observation.by merlzzz 401,007 views
- 2:47 Ron Paul Brilliantly Answers Student Loan Questionby RonPaulHemp 164,111 views
- 21:00 Just For Laughs: Gags - Season 9 - Episode 12by Just For Laughs Gags 2,917,054 views
- 10:06 Ron Paul vs Michael Moore on Larry King CNNby SuperB3NJ4M1N 974,575 views
- 3:13 Ron Paul (LIKE A BOSS): Drops the Knowledge Bomb on Rick Perry and the mediaby KonaSilat 645,361 views
- Loading more suggestions...