Uploaded on Nov 16, 2011
Old WR on xbox360. Wide open and therefore rather hard map eventhough it's under "easy" tier. Hard Choppers make holding a spot tough after wave 30. Until then, I found that the spot in the corner by the truck is the best early wave strategy. This was second solo try on Village.
Challenge: try to beat me! :) Here's my tips on how to get high wave on Village:
1. Stack up money early on, avoid buying anything expensive (except Extreme Conditioning or Sleight of Hand). Use guns from fallen enemies.
2. After wave 20 always buy a body armor for juggernaut waves because the start of the round is always the hardest part. Have self revive at all times.
3. Two best guns for any map in survival are P90 and MG36 in my opinion.
4. If you possibly can, shoot any choppers down as soon as they appear in the sky. Otherwise you have to run!
5. Cover left side of the truck spot with 2 granade launcher sentry guns.
6. When running, watch out for any random claymores!
Special thanks for the strategical help to Nuppi69:
Call of Duty Modern Warfare 3 gameplay and strategy giveaway by TheRelaxingEnd on Spec Ops Solo Survival.
Standard YouTube License