Dr. Rath's Call to the people of Germany and Europe, Berlin 13-3-2012
Sign in to YouTube
Sign in to YouTube
Sign in to YouTube
Published on Apr 4, 2012
To support this campaign, simply send us an email to the following address: Info@dr-rath-foundation.org
Or refer to our website at: http://www4.dr-rath-foundation.org/
We are living in a time of change.
The status quo fights against this change.
If you have any questions, go to http://www.wiki-rath.org/
At a Cancer Free World conference in Berlin, Germany, on 13th March 2012, Dr. Rath called on the people of Germany and Europe to take responsibility for building a democratic Europe for the People and by the People. Describing how widely available scientific research on natural remedies already makes it clear that the incidence of common diseases can now be reduced to a fraction of their current occurrence, he explained how the building of a new global health care system, based on the prevention and elimination of diseases, is now possible. Dr. Rath stressed, however, that this stunning "world without disease" will not be handed to us on a plate, because each disease represents a billion dollar market for the Pharma Cartel and its political stakeholders in the Brussels EU politburo. As such, if we want to create a world without disease for us and our children, we must all act now.
On November 13, 2007, the Polish city of Auschwitz, the location of the former Nazi concentration camp Auschwitz, was the site of a historic event. In this city -- the place where the greatest crimes against humanity in recent history were committed -- there emerged the plan for a new Europe. Taking into account both the role of the Oil and Drug Cartel behind WWII and the crimes committed at Auschwitz, the concentration camp survivors raised their moral voice once again -- for perhaps the final time -- to call for a "Europe for the People, by the People".
Additionally, they handed the "Relay of Life" award to Dr. Rath and the Foundation with the mandate to help carry the message "Never again!" to the next generation. Dr. Rath's reception speech, given upon accepting the award, is documented here: http://www.relay-of-life.org/speech/s...
FOLLOW US on FACEBOOK: http://on.fb.me/Hx0mb8
Standard YouTube License
- 51:17 Obama's George Bush Pre-War Invasion Momentby TheAlexJonesChannel Featured 17,727
- 1:11:52 You Can "HEAL" Any Diseaseby Gagan Polanki76,051 views
- 18:05 Dr. Rath, oproep aan de mensen in Duitsland en Europa. Berlijn 13-3-2012by RathFoundation12,246 views
- 17:51 Dr. Rath appello a Berlino 13-3-2012by RathFoundation24,957 views
- 17:51 Appel du Dr Rath aux populations d'Allemagne, d'Europe et du monde entier, Berlin le 13.03.2012by RathFoundation84,384 views
- 42:29 Von der IG Farben zur EUby pontius0pilawa4,677 views
- 12:07 THE NAZI ROOTS OF THE EU, Interview with Dr RATH PART 2by Pandoras Box1,804 views
- 18:06 Llamamiento del Dr. Rath a la población de Alemania, Europa y al mundo, el 13.03.2012 Berlinby RathFoundation583,077 views
- 4:09:09 The HEALING begins NOWby nonames12318,683 views
- 18:06 Lógos Dr. Rath Berlin 2012 ellàda (Greece)by RathFoundation173,259 views
- 1:47:42 A Conversation with Dr. Matthias Rathby RathFoundation767 views
- 1:45:27 Dr. Rath -- Krebs - Das Ende einer Volkskrankheitby MayaShambaa107,766 views
- 11:43 IG FARBEN AUSCHWITZ, Interview with Dr RATH PART 3by Pandoras Box2,512 views
- 9:53 Who wants to be a Millionaire - Major Fraudby RomeijnLand3,519,151 views
- 29:48 Wykład Dr Aleksandry Niedzwiecki Wrocław -- Kwidzyn marzec 2012 2/4by RathFoundation5,341 views
- 4:27 Leatrile (Vitamin B17) World Without Cancer, zapperbarneyby zapperbarney discountzappers3,742 views
- 15:29 QT: All of Europe singing from German hymn sheet? (17Nov11)by liarpoliticians30,139 views
- 10:18 Aliens and UFO's: They are among us!by Tim Rogers34,432 views
- 49:13 Dr. med. Matthias Rath - Krebs Das Ende einer Volkskrankheit - Teil 1.mp4by 29Gerhard13,743 views
- 43:17 Dr. Rath Vortrag: Das Chemie-Pharma-Öl-KARTELL und die Polit-Helfer!by Christian Gerstl8,603 views
- Loading more suggestions...