A New American Is Arriving - Commercial: American Airlines and US Airways
Sign in to YouTube
Sign in to YouTube
Sign in to YouTube
Published on Feb 14, 2013
We plan to create a premier global carrier to bring you an expanded worldwide network, modern and efficient planes and the most comfortable and connected travel experience in the industry.
American and US Airways plan to combine two complementary networks, creating easier access to the best destinations throughout the U.S. and around the globe -- offering you increased choices, improved efficiency and better options to travel the world with our oneworld® alliance.
Learn more: http://www.aa.com/arriving/
Additional Information and Where To Find It
American and US Airways expect to file documents with the SEC regarding the proposed transaction. Investors and security holders are urged to read these documents carefully and in their entirety when they become available because they will contain important information about the proposed transaction. US Airways, American and certain of their respective directors, executive officers and certain members of management may be deemed to be participants in the solicitation of proxies from the stockholders of US Airways in connection with the proposed transaction. Information about the directors and executive officers of American and US Airways is set forth in the companies' filings with the SEC, including their respective Annual Reports on Form 10-K. Documents filed with the SEC by American and US Airways are available at the SEC's website at http://www.sec.gov. Copies of the documents filed with the SEC by US Airways can also be obtained free of charge on US Airways' website at www.usairways.com. Copies of the documents filed with the SEC by American can be obtained free of charge on American's website at www.aa.com. Also see www.aa.com/arriving for more important information about the proposed transaction.
Cautionary Statement Regarding Forward-Looking Statements
This document includes forward-looking statements within the meaning of the Private Securities Litigation Reform Act of 1995. These forward-looking statements may be identified by words such as "may," "will," "expect," "intend," "anticipate," "believe," "estimate," "plan," "project," "could," "should," "would," "seek," "outlook," "forecast" and other similar words. These forward-looking statements are based on AMR's and US Airways' current objectives, beliefs and expectations, and are subject to significant risks and uncertainties that may cause actual results, financial position and timing of events to differ materially from the information in the forward-looking statements. The following factors, among others, could cause actual results and financial position and timing of certain events to differ materially from those described in the forward-looking statements: failure of a proposed transaction to be implemented; the challenges and costs of closing, integrating, restructuring and achieving anticipated synergies; the ability to retain key employees; and other economic, business, competitive, and/or regulatory factors affecting the businesses of US Airways and AMR generally, including those set forth in the filings of US Airways and AMR with the SEC, especially in the "Risk Factors" and "Management's Discussion and Analysis of Financial Condition and Results of Operations" sections of their respective annual reports on Form 10-K, quarterly reports on Form 10-Q, current reports on Form 8-K and other SEC filings, including the registration statement, proxy statement and prospectus. Any forward-looking statements speak only as of the date hereof or the dates indicated in the statements. Neither AMR nor US Airways assumes any obligation to update or supplement any forward-looking statement to reflect actual results, or changes in assumptions or other factors affecting forward-looking statements except as required by law.
Standard YouTube License
- 5:52 Full Throttle HD 757 Takeoff Through an Intense Miami Rainstorm!!!by mah584jr Featured 83,252
- 10:00 Good-Bye U.S Airwaysby BalticAviation63,590 views
- 1:52 Funny ATC as President Obama Departs Boston Logan on Air Force One 6-26-2012by jenf777761,754 views
- 13:22 American Airlines 777-200 Tokyo to Chicagoby S787iFly32,805 views
- 1:00:01 Airline: The Story of Pan Amby Elliot mason367,855 views
- 31 videos Play all US Airwaysby USAirwaysrocks
- 11:55 American Airlines Emergency Landing at JFK (ATC)by Daniel Mori90,200 views
- 4:11 First American Airlines Boeing 767 Flight to Düsseldorf. Double Water Canon Salute (HD)by Cargospotter39,653 views
- 3:56 Impressive Malaysia Airlines A380 Display at Farnborough.by Wonkabar007662,591 views
- 2:03 Russian Airline Commercialby blackfordmedia300,390 views
- 20:42 Kirby: Right Back at Ya! - Episode 6 - Un-Reality TVby PaperMario15205,151 views
- 5:09 Some Funny Air Traffic Control Conversationsby Daniel Mori323,017 views
- 7:10 Behind the Scenes at American Airline's Control Tower!by geekbeattv21,865 views
- 1:02 American Airlines 'Thank You' commercialby TheBestCommertials57,752 views
- 3:47 What's involved in taking delivery of a new plane? Behind the Scenes @AmericanAirby American Airlines51,457 views
- 21:27 chespirito 1995- la rifaby GiGa Techmp28,451 views
- 1:04 Vulcan XH558 Arrives at Farnborough Airshow. " Head-On Wheelie Style ".by bobsurgranny7,833,280 views
- 12:37 Why Georgia - John Mayer Tutorial Lesson (Isaac Boyes)by Isaac Boyes53,662 views
- 3:06 Behind the Scenes - Creating American Airlines New Look, Logo and Liveryby American Airlines267,898 views
- 4:39 (DFW Airport) First American Airlines 777-300ER To Enter Serviceby DFWdeno72,957 views