Sign in to YouTube
Sign in to YouTube
Sign in to YouTube
Uploaded on Feb 17, 2011
"Be Infectious" - The Integer Creative Vision. How does a person become creative? What does it take to nurture that gift rather than squelch it? How do you inspire someone to make the most of their talents?
At Integer, we ask ourselves these questions daily—knowing that the answers are the secret to unlocking the potential in the creative teams we lead.
The truth is, creative people are different. And most of us have known it all our lives. It hasn't always made us popular, but it has made us very powerful. Through our ideas, we can have great influence over the way people think and feel. Even the way they act. We like to call it infectious creative energy. It's the unique ability to come up with an idea so compelling that people can't help but spread it.
The goal of this project is to get the creatives in our agency back in touch with the infectious energy they had when they were young, to reignite their creative spark, and to remind them of the power they have to influence others—teams; clients; consumers; shoppers; and, perhaps most importantly, the creative minds of the future.
About The Integer Group
The Integer Group (www.integer.com) is one of the world's largest promotional, retail, and shopper marketing agencies, and a key member of Omnicom Group Inc. Integer lives at the Intersection of Branding and Selling® and creates strategic marketing solutions for clients in categories that include retail, beverage, packaged goods, telecommunications, home and shelter, automotive aftermarket, and power sports. Integer has more than 1,200 employees working in U.S. locations as well as international offices in Africa, Asia, Australia, Europe, the Middle East, North and South America. Join the conversation on shopping culture and brand strategy at www.shopperculture.com.
Omnicom Group Inc. (NYSE: OMC) (www.omnicomgroup.com) is a leading global marketing and corporate communications company. Omnicom's branded networks and numerous specialty firms provide advertising, strategic media planning and buying, digital and interactive marketing, direct and promotional marketing, public relations, and other specialty communications services to over 5,000 clients in more than 100 countries.
Standard YouTube License
- 8:02 Homeless Boy Steals The Talent Showby Inspiration By GodFeatured 85,995,603
- 4:53:24 Adhu Idhu Yedhu | அது இது எது - Marathonby Vijay TV 97,218 views
- 19:29 Elizabeth Gilbert: Your elusive creative geniusby TEDtalksDirector 1,383,324 views
- 4:09 Integer Culture- A Short Filmby IntegerGroup 3,789 views
- 29:27 Sir Ken Robinson, Creativity, Learning & the Curriculumby lwf 97,417 views
- 7:17 TRAILER - Cultural Creatives 1.0 - The (R)evolutionby TheCulturalCreatives 34,849 views
- 4:11 The most inspirational video you will ever see Nick Vujicicby Wagner Santos 1,026,464 views
- 6:33 Randy Pausch Inspires Graduatesby Carnegie Mellon University 1,540,383 views
- 3:33 Best motivational video ever for creative people and startups..by mkaleem14 1,043,902 views
- 2:20 How Bad do you want it?by thatpplguy 3,616,311 views
- 6:00 Are You a Creative Person, Full of Ideas and Want to Be More Prosperous?by wwwMUSIVATIONcom 6,468 views
- 6:22 Motivation for Success: Uncomfortable vs Exhaustionby MuscleProdigyTV's channel 1,740,273 views
- 3:29 Art and Copy - Lee Clowby xPreTzeL's channel 11,325 views
- 5:14 Teacher Inspirationby regztem7music 113,804 views
- 12:18 What Keeps Me Motivated On My Weight Loss Journeyby DivaSlimsDown's channel 16,263 views
- 0:31 Michael Jordan "Simple Math" Nike Commercialby JayMJ23 199,813 views
- 1:16:27 Randy Pausch Last Lecture: Achieving Your Childhood Dreamsby Carnegie Mellon University 15,879,928 views
- 1:44 Crayola Inspireby CrayolaLLC 28,560 views
- 2:56 2009 Culture Video- The Integer Groupby IntegerGroup 772 views
- 4:31 God's Gift Song- Emma Jewel Snootsby emmajewelsnoots 14,045 views