Ron Paul Money Bomb of 12-16-07 Created the Tea Party Movement
Sign in to YouTube
Sign in to YouTube
Sign in to YouTube
Published on Aug 14, 2012
The original Tea Party was in Boston, on December 16, 1773.
On December 16th, 2007; the anniversary of Boston Tea Party, Americans "dumped the tea" again by donating over $6.04 Million to the Ron Paul 2008 Presidential Campaign. This was largest one day political donation ever! This event kicked off the rebirth of the Tea Party movement.
The name "Tea Party" is only properly used if it is an authentic continuation of that movement, & these ideals & goals are the same. There is a massive onslaught of infiltration & takover of Tea Party organizations in progress. During election time we have an easy way to sort out the phonies. Just ask them who they support for President.
When our fore fathers threw King George's tea into the harbor, King George did not form a Tea Party advisory council. Perhaps that is because he understood that our fore fathers had a hidden agenda. They were not just trying to save money on taxes. They wanted to be free.
Would it be reasonable to believe that if King George had lowered the tea tax there would have never been an American Revolution? The Declaration of Independence did not even mention the tea tax unless one were to assume that it was included in the general reference to "imposing Taxes on us without our Consent".
Our founding fathers specifically listed a "long train of abuses & usurpations, pursuing invariably the same object evinces a design to reduce them under absolute Despotism". Many of these same abuses & usurpations exist today. A few examples might be:
"He has erected a multitude of New Offices, & sent hither swarms of Officers to harass our people, & eat out their substance".
"He has combined with others to subject us to a jurisdiction foreign to our constitution & unacknowledged by our laws".
"For depriving us in many cases of the benefits of Trial by Jury".
Thomas Jefferson, who wrote the Declaration of Independence, also admonished us that:
"The price of freedom is eternal vigilance."
The Boston Tea Party was illegal.
Legal means condoned by goverment.
Illegal means not condoned by goverment.
In the final analysis no tyranny will ever condone the effective defense of freedom.
Everything that Hitler did was legal.
The Declaration of Independence was illegal.
Our Bill of Rights is repleat with phrases such as "Congress shall make no law" & "shall not be infringed". Government does not give us our rights. Our rights are inalienable, & are endowed by our Creator.
Nothing takes the place of the vigilance of the people.
The battle for freedom is never won, & never lost.
The battle for freedom always continues.
It is never too late, & it is never soon enough, to defend freedom.
No matter how enslaved we are, we always have hope.
No matter how free we are we are never safe.
NOTHING EVER LIMITS THE GOVERNMENT, EXCEPT THE PEOPLE.
Any generation that fails to defend freedom will lose it.
The next generation will have to shed blood to gain it back" John Perna
Watch the rest of the videos on this channel to make this clear.
WATCH THE FULL RON PAUL PLAY LIST AT:
Standard YouTube License
- 2:31 Ron Paul on 2nd Amendment Rights from 1989by johnperna2's channel 246 views
- 4:12 Ron Paul Blimp Launched On 12-16-07- Tea Party Dayby johnperna2 86 views
- 7:29 Judge Napolitano ~ IRS Controversy & Obamaby RonPaulCC2012 678 views
- 3:42 Ron Paul Will Not Seek To Be Nominated From The Floor At RNC [matlarson10] *PLS SHARE!*by World2Awakens5 176 views
- 14:04 1 Pt. of Ground Wars Interviews Porter Davis with "Lawyers For Ron Paul" [FreedomNetworkTV]by World2Awakens5 57 views
- 1:04:02 Documentary "For Liberty Re-cut" - Ron Paul 2012by David E. Price II 5,918 views
- 1:52 Paul Ryan Has Constituents Arrested for Dissentby johnperna2 2,682 views
- 6:16 RISE FOR LIBERTY, RON PAUL MONEY BOMB, MAY 17 thru May 20, 2012! REVOLT! JOE ROGANby ChemiesInDaSky69 181 views
- 3:52 Ron Paul and Dennis Kucinich in 2012- Bipartisan Opposition to Bankstersby johnperna2 433 views
- 3:17 Ron Paul's Constitution Day Money Bomb - September 17, 2011 - RonPaulWins.comby GoRandGo 5,937 views
- 3:58 Ron Paul's Texas Straight Talk 8 13 12 ~ Legalize Competing Currencies!by lord fec 45 views
- 7:22 Ron Paul Warns Bernanke of Economic Errors Destroying Our Economyby johnperna2 515 views
- 2:09 Liberals hate Ron Paulby illinoislibertarian2 183 views
- 47:51 Ron Paul Michigan State University speech (Full)by funkysnarf 511 views
- 49:49 Ron Paul's Congressional Farewell Speech 11-14-2012by johnperna2 27,692 views
- 2:22 Political Facepalm #1 - Ron Paul vs. Ben Bernankeby WelshDegenerate 198 views
- 10:26 CNBC Debates - Ron Paul 2012 Highlightsby Mobb Media 22,374 views
- 0:46 Funny Ron Paul Supporters " They are Everywhere " LOLby zenicaone 741 views
- 14:26 Ron Paul's Podcast Nation #12 ~ IRS Targetsby RonPaulCC2012 1,493 views
- 13:20 Tom Woods Speaks at THE RON PAUL Fest Tampa 8-25-12by johnperna2 276 views
- Loading more suggestions...