Published on Apr 26, 2012
Don't miss Earthquake, a major new exhibit and planetarium show, opening May 26, 2012. Take a kinetic journey toward understanding these super seismic phenomena and how they fit into the larger story of our ever-changing Earth. Our planetarium show, Evidence of a Restless Planet, will launch you on a breathtaking tour through space and time. Fly over the San Andreas fault before diving into the planet's interior, travel back in time to witness both the 1906 San Francisco earthquake and the break-up of Pangaea 200 million years ago, and much more.
About the Academy:
The California Academy of Sciences is the only place on the planet with an aquarium, a planetarium, a natural history museum, and a 4-story rainforest all under one roof. It’s a stunning architectural achievement with hundreds of unique exhibits and nearly 40,000 live animals.
Connect with us!
• Get tickets: http://bit.ly/VisitAcademy
• Explore our website: http://www.calacademy.org
• Join our mailing list: http://bit.ly/AcademyList
• Like us on Facebook: http://bit.ly/CASonFB
• Follow us on Twitter: http://bit.ly/CASonTwitter
• Add us on Google+: http://bit.ly/CASonGoogle