Farmageddon - The truth about the food and dairy industry
Sign in to YouTube
Sign in to YouTube
Sign in to YouTube
Published on May 12, 2012
****SAVE THIS DOCUMENTARY AS AN MP4 FILE TO WATCH RATHER THAN STREAM***
1) Highlight and copy this videos URL address:
2) Go to www.savetube.com
3) Paste the URL you just copied into the "VID" field and then click on VIDEO.
4) It will then give you options for download, download the MP4 file. You can then watch it without waiting for it to buffer and even better, burn it to DVD for others to see.
Americans' right to access fresh, healthy foods of their choice is under attack. Farmageddon tells the story of small, family farms that were providing safe, healthy foods to their communities and were forced to stop, sometimes through violent ac-tion, by agents of misguided government bureaucracies, and seeks to figure out why.
Filmmaker Kristin Canty's quest to find healthy food for her four children turned into an educational journey to discover why access to these foods was being threatened. What she found were policies that favor agribusiness and factory farms over small family-operated farms selling fresh foods to their communities. Instead of focusing on the source of food safety problems — most often the industrial food chain — policymakers and regulators implement and enforce solutions that target and often drive out of business small farms that have proven themselves more than capable of producing safe, healthy food, but buckle under the crushing weight of government regulations and excessive enforcement actions.
Farmageddon highlights the urgency of food freedom, encouraging farmers and consumers alike to take action to preserve individuals' rights to access food of their choice and farmers' rights to produce these foods safely and free from unreasona-bly burdensome regulations. The film serves to put policymakers and regulators on notice that there is a growing movement of people aware that their freedom to choose the foods they want is in danger, a movement that is taking action with its dollars and its voting power to protect and preserve the dwindling number of family farms that are struggling to survive.
Standard YouTube License
- Buy "Farmageddon" on
- 20:25 Today's Modern Food: It's not what you think - Part 1 of 2by Jeff BennerFeatured 300,097
- 40:49 The True History and Purpose of NASAby gmoore49 747,203 views
- 1:12:55 "Why in the World are They Spraying?" Documentary HD (multiple language subtitles)by Truthmediaproduction 776,443 views
- 5:21 S510 PASSED: Food Safety Bill S510 was rushed trough the Senateby John Doe 21,584 views
- 2:31:33 *AGE OF DECEIT* (FULL) Fallen Angels and the New World Orderby FaceLikeTheSun 1,886,754 views
- 195 videos Play all spirituellby nbernhard07
- 48:00 (ct) The Truth Behind The Moon Landings - full 48minby NationalSocialism Wins 749,352 views
- 57:47 The Future of Food: What Every Person Should Know with Deborah Garciaby Dan Harayda 22,375 views
- 46:32 Documentary. The Dark Side Of Chocolateby MsKandyrose 136,785 views
- 1:19:11 Ducumentary on IRAN Iran Is Not the Problem; Stop War on IRANby doostava 341,938 views
- 25:55 Ancient Knowledge Pt.1 Consciousness, Sacred Geometry, Cymatics, Illusion of Reality (Rare Footage)by KilluminatiTheMovie 1,157,132 views
- 43:50 Plum Island Conspiracy Theory Jesse Venturaby VidTruth 289,136 views
- 1:29:28 Sugar: The Bitter Truthby UCtelevision 3,526,666 views
- 21:40 The Truth May Scare You (Part 1)by Knowthetruthstudio 1,415,677 views
- 1:48:19 Fast Food Nationby juan alvaro hurtado 56,143 views
- 58:56 BBC Future of Food - Part 2: Senegalby marufkth 31,725 views
- 1:13:48 How to Lose Weight Without Losing Your Mindby ForksOverKnives 169,535 views
- 1:14:07 The End Of Liberty Full Length HQ movieby impkap 7,897 views
- 49:07 A bite of China English subtitles 舌尖上的中國 EP2 The Story of Staple foodby busyfatbee 97,165 views
- 4:02:50 Spirit Science 1 - 15 FULL MOVIE SERIES 2012by YHWHisSALVATION4ever 1,400,594 views
- 59:55 Vandana Shiva - The Future of Food and Seedby pdxjustice 35,793 views
- Loading more suggestions...