Farmageddon - The truth about the food and dairy industry
Sign in to YouTube
Sign in to YouTube
Sign in to YouTube
Published on May 12, 2012
****SAVE THIS DOCUMENTARY AS AN MP4 FILE TO WATCH RATHER THAN STREAM***
1) Highlight and copy this videos URL address:
2) Go to www.savetube.com
3) Paste the URL you just copied into the "VID" field and then click on VIDEO.
4) It will then give you options for download, download the MP4 file. You can then watch it without waiting for it to buffer and even better, burn it to DVD for others to see.
Americans' right to access fresh, healthy foods of their choice is under attack. Farmageddon tells the story of small, family farms that were providing safe, healthy foods to their communities and were forced to stop, sometimes through violent ac-tion, by agents of misguided government bureaucracies, and seeks to figure out why.
Filmmaker Kristin Canty's quest to find healthy food for her four children turned into an educational journey to discover why access to these foods was being threatened. What she found were policies that favor agribusiness and factory farms over small family-operated farms selling fresh foods to their communities. Instead of focusing on the source of food safety problems — most often the industrial food chain — policymakers and regulators implement and enforce solutions that target and often drive out of business small farms that have proven themselves more than capable of producing safe, healthy food, but buckle under the crushing weight of government regulations and excessive enforcement actions.
Farmageddon highlights the urgency of food freedom, encouraging farmers and consumers alike to take action to preserve individuals' rights to access food of their choice and farmers' rights to produce these foods safely and free from unreasona-bly burdensome regulations. The film serves to put policymakers and regulators on notice that there is a growing movement of people aware that their freedom to choose the foods they want is in danger, a movement that is taking action with its dollars and its voting power to protect and preserve the dwindling number of family farms that are struggling to survive.
Standard YouTube License
- 59:07 The Truth About Food: 1/6 (BBC Documentary Series)by DocumentaryWorId Featured 274,209
- 48:59 SUPERMARKET SECRETS & DECEPTIONS PART 1 (Full Video)by Chinesehealthfitnes1112,008 views
- 2:54:27 Chris Hedges "Brace Yourself! The American Empire Is Over & The Descent Is Going To Be Horrifying!"by MOXNEWSd0tC0M688,274 views
- 58:25 The Men Who Made Us Fat ''Episode 1/3''by Patrick Oort276,931 views
- 1:32:32 The Great Culling: Our Water Official Full Movieby framingtheworldprod220,090 views
- 40:49 The True History and Purpose of NASAby gmoore491,192,814 views
- 2:12:03 (Official Movie) THRIVE: What On Earth Will It Take?by THRIVE Movement6,727,086 views
- 1:00:34 The Food Industry: Deception, Disease & Death? S.A.I.Nby SAINSCOT6,801 views
- 32 videos Play all Food and Farming Documentariesby yukica1
- 59:00 BBC Future of Food - Part 1: Indiaby Moonray145,242 views
- 46:32 Documentary. The Dark Side Of Chocolateby MsKandyrose240,068 views
- 58:20 TheTruth About Your Food with FOOD, INC. Filmmaker Robert Kennerby TheLipTV442,361 views
- 58:04 Food That Kills - Full Presentationby DianeDi949,657 views
- 42:41 Great Lakes Conspiracy Theory Jesse Venturaby Conspiracy Examiner418,301 views
- 20:48 Food - The Ultimate Secret Exposed full versionby projectdeepcover356,872 views
- 1:34:43 Making a Killing: The Untold Story of Psychotropic Drugging - Full Movie (Documentary)by derekw6826481,839 views
- 20:26 Today's Modern Food: It's not what you think - Part 1 of 2by Jeff Benner453,620 views
- 23:15 Fault Lines - Fast food, Fat profits: Obesity in Americaby Al Jazeera English712,268 views
- 7:16 World's Largest Dairy Farmby MultiVuOnlineVideo42,968 views
- 48:35 ILLUMINATI Food Creating CRIMINALS etc Nutrition and Behavior; Aspartame, MSG, Excitotoxinsby Bill Otinger42,373 views