Uploaded on Feb 1, 2008
Murg Malai Kabab are irresistible tender succulent and fragrant pieces of chicken that melts in your mouth as they are marinated in thick yogurt, cream/malai, cheese, saffron, herbs & spices which adds an nice creaminess to the kababs.
chicken cheese kabab , one of vahchef favourits
1 pinch cardamom pdr
2 tbsp cheese
1 lbs chicken breast
1 springs coriander leaves
1 tbsp corn flour
1 tbsp cream
1 tbsp curd thick
1 tsp ginger garlic paste
1 number gr chilli
1/4 tsp meat tenderizer ,or raw papaya paste
1 tbsp oil
1 pinch pepper pdr
1 pinch salt
• cut chicken breast to bite size pieces and dry them with paper towel and marinate with pepper pdr , tenderizer and squeezed ginger garlic paste and keep in fridge for 30 min before adding to other marination
• second step is to make marination by making paste of mozzarella cheese or using mascarpone cheese , add curd ( thick ) or sour cream , cream corn flour ,chilli and coriander paste,salt ,oil,cardamom pdr and mix well
• marinate the chicken with this marination and put in the fridge for another hr
• put on to skewer and put in the hottest possible setting on your oven ,if possibe on broilmodr and cook for 10 min on each side till you see fine color on the kabab
• serve hot with sprinkled chat masala and lime juice
"Reach vahrehvah at -
Website - http://www.vahrehvah.com/
Youtube - http://www.youtube.com/subscription_c...
Facebook - https://www.facebook.com/VahChef.Sanj...
Twitter - https://twitter.com/vahrehvah
Google Plus - https://plus.google.com/u/0/b/1160664...
Flickr Photo - http://www.flickr.com/photos/23301754...
Linkedin - http://lnkd.in/nq25sW
Picasa Photos- http://picasaweb.google.com/118141140...
Blogger - http://vahrehvah.blogspot.in/"
Standard YouTube License