Hybris - Live on No Wave, Tilos Radio - 04/12/2011
Sign in to YouTube
Sign in to YouTube
Sign in to YouTube
Uploaded on Dec 21, 2011
Contacts: email@example.com - http://hybris.jeromos.li - Check the shows
Sign up the newsletter: http://hybris.jeromos.li/?page_id=187
Hybris - 2011 Dec. 4 - on Tilos Radio 90.3 FM in Budapest from 10pm to midnight on the No Wave show - LIVE
Jérôme Li-Thiao-Té - Violin (Reunion Island) and Kertesz Endre - Cello (Hungary) performed an impromptu at Tilos Radio.
The "Hybris" was recently born with the collaboration of international artists, putting together a show based on improvisation. It is an open invitation to a journey full of surprises. Their music is a blend of classical, digital, experimental and many more other genres.
It will be time to dream eyes wide open and free your imagination.
More information about the program so called "No Wave" on Tilos Radio:
Tilos Radio programs are one of the oldest operating since spring 1992 program. The show is primarily designed to raise awareness and spread in Hungary, mainly in Budapest in contemporary classical, concrete, electronic, improvisation, new, noise and other existing and customary and traditional genres can not be classified international musical endeavors. (This musical "paradigm" collectively, the "no wave" which is the terminology of Western music press was taken over. The paradigm label like naming it very difficult for our programs but reports - we believe - well metaphorically and apt.) Therefore, the No Wave program continuously shows all over the world and in Hungary, the show "Contact", taking the point of view and especially in Budapest through independent record labels, artist groups, artists hangkiadványait (tape, disk, CD etc) and to inform students of these groups of activities.
Our program conceptually agree with the experimental Composers I Symposium of declaration, included with (Copenhagen, 1996. Oct. 9), especially with this music that challenges the conventional art beidegződéseket new aesthetic possibilities and creating situations unfolding predicts a more humane world. The experimental music can transcend the boundaries both physical and intellectual, gives the expression of the diversity of the world's population, while future generations will take closer to a more active and creative cultural expression as a form of passive decay towards. May not want kanonizálni, formalized, ideology is constructed, or (only) archived, but the creative novelty - that is the active form of the expression - the life-like, in this sense, the search for radically creative manifestations.
The show is in two different ways to fulfill this task. First, the typical traditional media, radio, or music albums and playing more, live discussion műsorokkal, publishers and performers of his work known. Our guests were in the studio so far Lawrence Casserley, Melvyn Poor Roger Turner Phil Minton, Tim Hodgkinson, John Butcher (England), Dorothea Schürch (Switzerland), Alexander Frangenheim (Germany), Phill Niblock (USA) and Krzysztof Knittel (Poland). On the other hand, this task can also take on - and that our program was proper "self-organizing chaos" part - that kratív way, that the available audio material uniform hangszoborrá formulated, "éterkoncertekkel" - and thus, the experimental music the laws of development according to a new context by placing them - individual, megismételhetlen programs you create. They are "in the studio as instrument 'broadcasts tape recorded.
Standard YouTube License
- 2:27:07 Elrapido night! live show! 17-10-2012, Budapestby Jeromosmusic179 views
- 1:17:20 Ambient, Chillout, Downtempo mix - Entrance Tones (MC/RadioTilos) (incl. OTT, Shpongle) HDby MMSoundLab4,316 views
- 1:12:08 No Wave and Sonic Youthby Punkcast21,128 views
- 23:32 John Butcher and Safehouse Collective, Open House, Brighton 14 December 2011by andypuffinboy331 views
- 16:27 Hodgkinson, Maroney, Lash @ Cafe Oto, 9.1.12by shuffleboil209 views
- 8:10 Gil Scott-Heron interview 6/6 @ Mediawave Hungary 2010by blyworx868 views
- 7:13 ssugame @ Tilos Radio Jungle Book part.04by DeeJazZ GTi245 views
- 10:00 Hybris - Live @ Notte Bianca di Rovigo (7 Luglio 2007)by HybrisMusic1,029 views
- 88 videos Play all Dub Techno 2013by ernestascepi
- 5:03 Equation - John Butcher, Mike Hansen & Tomasz Krakowiakby SpoolMusic362 views
- 1:10:28 Lipi Brown - Tilos Radio Show - (rub-a-dub)by Brown Lipi3,951 views
- 5:43 Szirtes Edina Mókus: Furfangos dal - By Heart Quartet (Szentendre, 2011. okt. 27.)by eref2000605 views
- 2:57 Denver drum and bass: Hybris DNBby Recon DNB309 views
- 5:27 Antonia Vai - Don't Let The Bedbugs Bite (Live @ Tilos Radio)by mizarumusic608 views
- 3:22 Lisbon, Alfama Time-lapseby Jeromosmusic211 views
- 6:57 Zoltan Solomon - Pentaoraby OOooHACKERooOO9,835 views
- 49:08 Deep Dub Mixby WongwianYai317,406 views
- 13:57 BURT, SCHÜRCH, SVIRSKY, URTIAGA @ High Zero 13, 9.25.11by strawberryrhubarbs190 views
- 1:11 Toshimaru Nakamura / John Butcher - DUSTED MACHINERYby MonotypeRec754 views
- 14:24 Experimental No-Wave, violin, loops, electronics, and noodling.by Scott Murphy592 views