Ten Good Reasons to CANCEL Your TV LICENCE
Sign in to YouTube
Sign in to YouTube
Sign in to YouTube
Published on Jan 13, 2013
Up until the last few years I was a big fan of BBC programming and would invest at least a few hours every day watching programmes like Eastenders, Top of the Pops, Only Fools & Horses, Question Time, Newsnight, Panorama, etc. But these days I cannot bring myself to watch any BBC programmes at all. Even watching just five minutes worth makes me feel dirty. It's not the quality of the programming that's at issue, it's the fact that the BBC is such a repulsive propaganda machine that seems to pay no attention to the concerns of the very people who are funding them.
The BBC has had it too good for too long. One of the major problems posed by the BBC is their lack of accountability to the very people who pay their wages -- us. The BBC is never far away from controversy but nothing ever seems to change and no one in their corporation ever seems to be worser off as a result of their wrongdoing. Imagine for a moment that it was a completely different media company we were talking about, and not the BBC. For argument's sake, let's say it was ITV or Sky. What would happen is that the viewers would refuse to watch that TV station any longer and/or they would cancel their subscriptions. And if enough people did this, the company would go bankrupt very quickly. That's because these company's are directly accountable to their viewers who pay their wages via subscriptions or from watching the adverts. However, the BBC does not afford us this luxury to the people who fund them. It doesn't matter how many people stop watching BBC programmes because the BBC will continue to receive £3.4 billion a year from our pockets. Therefore the BBC has no financial impetus to even want to change what they do. Even if a million people suddenly stopped watching the BBC, it wouldn't make the slightest bit of difference to the BBC's annual turnover, which means that they can continue to anger people as much as they want without any fear of redundancies, pay cuts or the company going bust through lack of consumer confidence in their products. Therefore we only have one real option available to us and that's to cancel our TV Licence.
How to Turn The tables on BBC TV Licence Goons
Main channel: http://www.youtube.com/user/JohnWatki...
NufffRespect Archives: http://www.youtube.com/user/NufffResp...
TAGS: Access address advertising, afford argument bbc, benefits breaking broadcast broadcasting, broadcasts channels commercials contract. Court criminal fee fence filming fund gate illegal inspectors. Jobs knocking laptop letter letters, licence, license licensing, mail, paedophiles, paying, pays polite property, receive refuse rude scum scumbags. Service, services and tactics tax television threats.
Standard YouTube License
- 7:19 How To Avoid The TV Licence Legallyby drproductions8827,677 views
- 6:45 Noel edmonds dont pay for a BBC TV license...by tobelleys196817,079 views
- 14:59 The Great TV Licence Scam Mirror)by The Anonymous Information War Channel12,967 views
- 20:20 4409 -- NAZI Checkpoint guards go nuts KICK in car doorby RP4409679,314 views
- 1:50 TV LICENCE GOON @ MY DOORby wee bastard12,253 views
- 11:14 BAILIFFS..DAVE CARESS & 'BACK-UP'..ATTEMPTS TO STEAL A HOME..by TheJahsoldier143,137 views
- 2:27 TV LICENCE OFFICERby bartlomiejp8335,554 views
- Television licence 1,430 videos63
- 11:01 London cop fails to overpower a humanby Aneworldofpeace838,964 views
- 6:05 BBC TV Licensing Under Threat As 1000's Cancel Their TV Licenceby BanTheBBC26,768 views
- 2:41 BBC TV LICENSING GOONby cestrianvlogger30,143 views
- 8:00 LECTURING THE TV LICENCE MAN..by tobelleys196825,920 views
- 4:58 tv licence call 3by videogangstar25,936 views
- 11:29 Bailiffs Bottle it in Blackburn!! [People Power!!]by WeAreChange Manchester22,802 views
- 7:46 Jimmy Saville Possible connection to masonic pedophile ringsby MPeasant11,606 views
- 23:51 Crime against home owners Martin and Trish V Bailiff second visit 1.11.13by martin seers3,745 views
- 6:38 BBC TV Licensing ™ Nazi Enforcement Division visit - CCTV Video 3by OfficialInterview30,954 views
- 2:03 WATCH !!! Justin Bieber talks about the illuminati (2012)by SomedayBabes1,394,712 views
- 9:31 The BBC TV Licensing Extortion Racket EXPOSEDby uktvcool15,961 views
- 4:08 BBC TV detector van as featured on the ONE SHOWby uktvcool20,281 views