Book Trailer: Giving It Up
Sign in to YouTube
Sign in to YouTube
Sign in to YouTube
Published on May 22, 2012
"A ballsy departure from romantic conventions. At once gritty and tender, stark and hopeful."
—Cara McKenna, author of Willing Victim
"Giving It Up is an erotic, compelling story that takes us to the shadowy, lonely places but doesn't leave us there. Amber Lin shows us that romance isn't just for the rich and shiny. Love can find its way even into the dark corners of the most damaged hearts."
—Tiffany Reisz, author of The Siren
"This is a book you MUST read if you like gritty, edgier romance that makes you think as well as turns you on."
—Cari Quinn, USA Today Bestselling Author of No Dress Required
"Dark and edgy...but don't be fooled. There's a wonderful love story running through this book. Sharp, intense writing, sexy as hell, and such a cool idea!"
—Charlotte Stein, author of Sheltered
"Every page is chock full of sexy, angsty must-read-moreness."
—Karla Doyle, author of Game Plan
"Giving It Up is a gritty, real romance that deals in an honest way with what happens to sexuality in the aftermath of rape.... Read it. You won't be sorry."
—Ruthie Knox, author of About Last Night
GIVING IT UP by Amber Lin
Allie prowls the club for a man who will use her hard and then ditch her. Hey, it's not rape if she wants it. Instead she finds Colin, who looks tough but treats her tenderly, despite her protests.
He tempts her, but kindness and a few mindblowing orgasms aren't enough to put her back together again. Allie has no hope for a real relationship. Two years ago her best friend betrayed her in the worst possible way -- she'd be stupid to trust a man again. Besides, she has her daughter to think of, the only good thing to have come from that dark night.
But when her rapist returns, threatening her sanity and custody of her daughter, Allie turns to Colin. Under his protection and patient touch, Allie begins to heal and learns to hope. Colin's no saint, though, and his criminal past draws danger of its own. Allie must fight to protect her child and the man she loves, hoping her newfound power will be enough to save them all.
Publisher's Note: This book contains explicit sexual situations, graphic language, and material that some readers may find objectionable: dubious consent.
Visit here to read an excerpt or buy Giving It Up now: http://givingitupbook.com/
Standard YouTube License
- 3:47 The Siren by Tiffany Reiszby LiteratiLitLovers 844 views
- 4:00 harder better faster stronger Hottby kaycedeann 88,847 views
- 6:04 Harlequin SPICE - Interview with Tiffany Reiszby HarlequinTVAustralia 496 views
- 0:57 Book Trailer: Selling Outby Amber Lin 61 views
- 6:28 Lesbian Film-Short from Feature TO EACH HER OWN Starring Hannah Hogan director Heather Tobinby HeatherTobin12 388,157 views
- 1:18 Chasin' Eight by Lorelei James - Book of the Week at Whipped Cream Reviews!by GoddessfishLLC 601 views
- 7:12 Zendaya Coleman & VAL ~ Quickstep ~ Week 9 ~ Dancing With The Stars S16 2013by GHEpis 44,420 views
- 1:11 My Best Friends Brother - Book Trailerby Kasey Connor 5,902 views
- 9 videos Play all Harlequin Spice TVby HarlequinTVAustralia
- 8:20 Zendaya Coleman & Val Chmerkovskiy - Hip Hop - Week 9by dancingwts09 74,039 views
- 4:08 The Doctor's Videos - Autism - Can Diet Reverse Effects of Autism -.flvby Trung Nguyen 5,078 views
- 13:50 Jake: Math prodigy proud of his autismby CBSNewsOnline 994,508 views
- 2:35 Yes...My Masterby Justus Roux 329 views
- 1:23 Oliver's Heart by Lynn Hagen - Book of the Week at Whipped Cream Reviewsby GoddessfishLLC 2,057 views
- 8:40 10-Year-Old Blind Autistic Boy Sings "Open the Eyes of my Heart"by Mark Sohmer 1,351,752 views
- 4:31 BBC News Autistic teenager tipped for Nobel Prizeby BBCNews Mribology 1,059 views
- 9:53 Autistic Girl Expresses Unimaginable Intelligenceby BellaLunaJessalynn 2,437,973 views
- 4:04 Holly Brook - Giving It Up For Youby PantlessSuperstar83's channel 111,965 views
- 7:20 Zendaya Coleman & Val Chmerkovskiy - Quickstep - Week 9by dancingwts09 24,059 views
- 6:15 Zendaya Coleman and Val - Hip Hop - Dancing with the Stars 16 Semifinalsby TheTribalGuyCouncil 119,695 views
- 15:19 "Oh, to Hell with itl!"by Autism Media Channel 4,086 views
- Loading more suggestions...