Uploaded on Feb 14, 2012
Go to http://www.coin-op.tv for more video game interviews and reviews!
Twisted Metal Official Launch Trailer
Twisted Metal's debut on the PlayStation 3 comes packed with new weapons, new environments and new vehicles, including the ability to fly with the Talon, a helicopter armed to the teeth with a minigun turret. Optimized for both offline and online play, Twisted Metal is the ultimate multiplayer experience. Grab a couple of friends for 2-4 player splitscreen mode or synch up to PSN and play against up to 16 competitors.
David Jaffe announced that Twisted Metal will be shredding hearts this Valentine's Day when it hits stores on February 14, 2012 for $59.99.
• Four-player split-screen multiplayer and online system with up to 16 players simultaneously
• Over a dozen vehicles, each outfitted with special weapons to strategically dismantle opponents in creative ways
• Engrossing single-player campaign that reprises familiar characters combined with stunning cinematic scenes and over-the-top boss battles
• New multiplayer modes such as Nuke, where two factions battle to destroy each other's statue by abducting the enemy's team leader and sacrificing them to launch a nuclear missile
• Developed by Eat Sleep Play Co-Founders David Jaffe and Scott Campbell, the original creative team behind the franchise that defined the car combat genre
TAGS: sony playstation3 official preview gameplay coinoptv "coin-op tv" trailer yt:quality=high HD highdefinition psn videogames exclusive gameplay david jaffe mister mr grimm twisted metal official black guy skull face reaper motorcycle heavy metal flame saw rocket launch multiplayer david jaffe
Standard YouTube License