Free Tibet BS -Food for Thought-
Sign in to YouTube
Sign in to YouTube
Sign in to YouTube
Uploaded on Apr 19, 2008
Every Anti China video, you disable rating? AND enable comment approval? so you can delete the comments you don't like. (hmmm I wonder why)
Learn about Tibet's history, pick up a history book and not turn on a TV and listen to the media.The Media no longer just gives facts but instead perspectives which they are not meant to. Information filtered for the public eye. Distorted to Control and Manipulate.
Tibet: The Truth (A Political History)
True face of media
Naked Truth Exposed
YOU be the Judge
China's History is both long and rich. It would take several life times to learn and understand. The main points in relation to Tibet are outlined in this video. Don't let media control you and use you as a tool to bash China. Instead learn about the history of China and Tibet. And ask yourself what makes sense?
say for EXAMPLE Washington gets invaded by Canada and gets taken over. When USMC takes DC back 10 years later would US Gov hurt DC folks?
Or Say for EXAMPLE Queensland got invaded by New Zealand and it was controlled by New Zealand. Five years later Rudd and his army take Queensland back. Would Rudd want to hurt Queenslanders? Or help build a new brighter future for QLD?
Some of you can't even point to Tibet on a map http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=twHzXN...
, or thought Dalai Lama is the name of the old leader of Tibet. Jumping on a bandwagon, when you don't even know what is really happening is not cool.
CIA just wants to break China apart. That's why they care so much. Do you really think they care about Tibet and its people? (Use common sense)
Tenzin Gyatso doesn't even care about Tibet anymore now days. The CIA is just using Dalai Lama (Tenzin Gyatso) to break China apart. Paying him millions.
This is what the US does. When there are two political parties in a foreign country. They talk to party A and say "Will you be our TOOL and do what we tell you?" Party A says NO. US talks with party B. "We will give you all the weapons you need to fight and kill Party A all you have to do is listen to us when you win." Millions die. A once peaceful country split, divided into two. Brothers killing brothers. Just so US feel safer because it has more control in that area of the world. (It's better to control half a country than none at all)
First attempt to break China in two.
*1927 Nationalist China (backed by US, had better weapons) VS Communist China (China Won with NO Air support -- everyone knows whoever controls the sky controls the war but no, since PLA really loves China and cares for it's people, fought with heart)
*1950 South Korea (Backed by US, remember M*A*S*H) vs North Korea (DPR Korea, China) China sent 780,000 troops, lost over 114,000. DPR NK forces = 260,000, lost 215,000.
SK/US would have won for sure if China didn't help (Look at the figures again). Why would China help, and lose so much for NK? Korea is connected to China (look at a world map if you don't know where Korea is). If SK won, US would control all of Korea and have bases in Korea able to launch attacks into China at a moments notice. Regardless if NK wanted the help or not China would have sent PLA troops in anyway.
Everyone knows it's better to fight in another country than in your own. No civilians killed or raped. No bombs destroying buildings and innocent lives. No land mines and unexploded shells after the war; to be discovered by children playing in the fields. Why do you think Australia sent our diggers to Kokoda to stop the Japs and not wait for them to come to us?
1959 South Vietnam (backed by US) vs North Vietnam
China fought along side its brother viets. US yet again attempting to break a country into two. US had massive casualties because both sides knows US doesn't care about Vietnam. The troops on the ground knew what they were doing was wrong.
China is always helping its neighbouring countries. First to send mass aid and troops to flood affected regions in the area; it cares about the health and wellbeing of its neighbours. Look how Bush responses to New Orleans? Louisiana being one of the states of its OWN country.
If there is a country in-between when the US attacks, China would have time to respond, to mobilise its forces. UNLIKE Australia and USA where the country is protected/girt by sea, China is not. (Use a world map/atlas have a look at China and US and Australia)
So can you see why CIA would want to break bits of China off? So it can have bases there and troops. Can you see why it's so important for China to not let that happen? Yah, sure every country wants better security, but US?! at the cost of millions of lives of another country? Is that fair?
(more commen sense In profile)
Standard YouTube License
- 1:32:53 Mystic Tibet [Full Documentary]by pk2hitman4714,066 views
- 1:57:51 Tibet Situation : Critical - Full Documentary. Tibet Documentary by Jason Lansdellby JsanDJ00142,477 views
- 1:16:37 Yogis Of Tibet - Rare Documentaryby rinchendawa375,428 views
- 14:59 After The Dalai Lama - Indiaby Journeyman Pictures119,186 views
- 10:20 Buddhism in Americaby mediaworks141,992 views
- 29:04 Lügen auf dem Dach der Welt: Eine Reise durch Tibetby HeMbo9914,516 views
- 8:04 Unbiased History of Tibetby UTEEngineer52,642 views
- 52:07 Tibet's Cry For Freedom ◦ Full Movieby Oṁ Mani Padme Hūṁ22,256 views
- 27:38 Special Report - Tibet ke Mehmaanby Rajya Sabha TV1,310 views
- 1:16:36 Los Yogis Del Tibetby Guru SriGarompa36,851 views
- 9:59 FREE TIBET part1by HHK173,309 views
- 10:31 Tibetby gyrad3,382 views
- 2:02 Tibetan Sky Burial - Funerary Practice in Tibetby White Yak Films51,754 views
- 28:30 From monastery to catwalk: The curious Miss Tibet beauty pageantby Journeyman Pictures2,524,467 views
- 8:22 Dalai Lama and Dorje Shugden, Part 3by jigme50048,900 views
- 4:34 How to deactivate unexploded bombs in world war twoby colacas34,451 views
- 9:54 Free Tibet! The real Tibet may have you shocked!by seektruth6688,994 views
- 5:12 The Dalai Lama is a Liarby friendoftheworld3755,009 views
- 1:29:13 BBC.The Lost World Of Tibet.El Mundo Perdido de Tíbet.SubEsp.aviby samsaraexit120,924 views
- 9:02 Tibet: The Truth (A Political History)by Chris Nebe466,746 views
- Loading more suggestions...