Uploaded on Feb 17, 2008
The Painted Secret
1. Grab the Gold Fragment off the middle pedestal.
2. Place the Gold Fragment in the puzzle in the middle of the room. Put it in the top left corner.
3. Pick up the Eerie Picture from the left pedestal.
4. Place it on the middle pedestal. (Or just drop it on the ground. As long as it's not on the left pedestal.)
5. Grab the Eerie Picture from the right pedestal.
6. Place it on the left pedestal.
7. Click on the painting with the broom.
8. Reach into the painting and pull the broom out.
9. Go to the painting showing a night sky.
10. Sweep away the clouds with your broom.
11. Sweep off the dust from the painting with a door in it.
12. Get the Castle Key.
13. Use it on the door painting. Turn the key clockwise, as usual.
14. Pick up the broom.
15. Enter the painted door.
16. Give the painting with the tree a closer look.
17. Flip the broom backwards and poke the Gold Fragment with it.
18. Walk onto the trapdoor to fall back down to the first floor.
19. Click on the spilled paint.
20. Flip the broom back, and sweep up some paint.
21. Drop your all-new Paint Broom for a sec and pull the Gold Fragment out of the painting.
22. Place the fragment into the puzzle's bottom right corner.
23. Get back your Paint Broom and enter the door painting with it.
24. Walk to the old man's painting and cover his eyes with paint.
25. Check out the painting on the far left.
26. Try to interact with it, it doesn't matter which item you're carrier, if you're carrying one at all.
27. Stand on top of the painting to fall through the floor. (Notice that you can't take the item you're holding with you, as your fall through.)
28. Pull the Gold Faucet out of the painting you're standing right next to.
29. Enter the door painting again, with the Gold Faucet.
30. Use the Gold Faucet on the painting right next to the trapdoor.
31. Place the faucet as low on the painting as possible.
32. Turn the faucet's handle. You gotta turn counter-clockwise, for once!
33. If the water level got low enough for the monster to disappear, you can grab the Gold Fragment.
34. As you could see in step 27, you can't take the Fragment with you by falling through the painting. Instead, place the fragment on the trapdoor.
35. Go to the old man's painting and pull the rope.
36. Fall through the pit painting.
37. Grab the Gold Fragment.
38. Finish the puzzle.
39. Expel the spirit.
The law's of physics go straight out the window in this level.
I like it!
Standard YouTube License