Entrust Adds Arabic Soft Tokens to Software Authentication Platform
Sign in to YouTube
Sign in to YouTube
Sign in to YouTube
Published on Jul 25, 2012
Entrust Product Marketing Manager for Financial Services Solutions, Mike Byrnes, discusses the release of an Arabic soft token. This expands Entrust's software authentication framework allowing local language security options to be leveraged for addressing security and business needs.
DALLAS, July 25, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- Continuing its investment in the Middle East, Entrust Inc. announces the availability of Arabic-language soft tokens as part of the Entrust IdentityGuard software authentication platform and the company's comprehensive security framework. These distinctive soft tokens are available natively with Entrust IdentityGuard and don't require investment or application development by end-customers.
"Entrust's security framework not only bridges physical, logical and mobile access management via a single platform, but also provides necessary migration capabilities to co-exist with current systems that help streamline transition," said Entrust President and CEO Bill Conner. "Dedicated Arabic-language soft tokens will simplify security for native Arabic-speaking customers, helping Entrust provide world-class security that delivers on both effectiveness and the end-user experience."
Entrust IdentityGuard is a key component of Entrust's identity framework that serves as the foundation of a complete layered security environment, which includes the deployment of strong, risk-based authentication to properly secure banking customers, enterprises, financial institutions and governments.
Entrust's Arabic soft token is already being deployed in two of the largest financial institutions within the Gulf Cooperation Council countries, with more than 6 million total users in the region. Distribution of soft tokens is achieved through mobile-based marketplaces, like Apple iTunes and Google Play, or the Entrust IdentityGuard Self-Service Module for user management.
The GCC, also known as the Cooperation Council for the Arab States of the Gulf, consists of the United Arab Emirates (UAE), Bahrain, Saudi Arabia, Oman, Qatar and Kuwait. The group boasts a combined population of 42.1 million.
"The Middle East, particularly the six GCC states, are experiencing tremendous growth, and have been for some time," said Conner. "Until now, many of their only authentication options were based on the English language. This is a true differentiator for Entrust and delivered as a native capability on our ever-expanding software authentication platform."
Entrust's comprehensive management framework serves as an organization's single software-based security platform that bridges emerging technologies for strong mobility, cloud and smart credentialing offerings. By seamlessly integrating co-deployment measures, federation security, advanced APIs and self-service management tools, Entrust strengthens security, maximizes staff efficiency and reduces overall costs.
Entrust's flagship authentication solution, Entrust IdentityGuard, continues to lead the industry as one of the most robust software authentication platforms, delivering an unmatched breadth of capabilities and flexibility to meet the most demanding security environments.
The solution enables organizations to layer security — according to access requirements or the risk of a given transaction — across diverse users and applications. Entrust's diverse set of authentication capabilities include smartcards and USB tokens, soft tokens, grid cards and eGrids, IP-geolocation, questions and answers, mobile smart credentials, out-of-band one-time passcode (delivered via voice, SMS or email), out-of-band transaction verification and a range of one-time-passcode tokens.
A trusted provider of identity-based security solutions, Entrust secures governments, enterprises and financial institutions in more than 5,000 organizations spanning 85 countries. Entrust's award-winning software authentication platforms manage today's most secure identity credentials, addressing customer pain points for cloud and mobile security, physical and logical access, citizen eID initiatives, certificate management and SSL. For more information about Entrust products and services, call 888-690-2424, email email@example.com or visit www.entrust.com
Entrust is a registered trademark of Entrust, Inc. in the United States and certain other countries. In Canada, Entrust is a registered trademark of Entrust Limited. All Entrust product names are trademarks or registered trademarks of Entrust, Inc. or Entrust Limited. All other company and product names are trademarks or registered trademarks of their respective owners.
Standard YouTube License
- 18:45 Richard Stiennon & Bill Conner Discuss State of the Cybersecurity Industry in 2012by EntrustVideo185 views
- 6:52 Entrust Corporate Overviewby EntrustVideo1,032 views
- 6:32 Mobility Demo at Mobile World Congress 2013by Cisco1,084 views
- 3:18 Success Stories: Entrustby PEGCCouncil477 views
- 10:31 The Kerberos Authentication Process (kerberos_v2.mov)by teridon13,428 views
- 2:16 Entrust Transforms Smartphones into Multipurpose Digital IDs for Secure Accessby EntrustVideo549 views
- 1:38:47 Security Now 280: Bluetooth Securityby twit611 views
- 6:53 RSA Authentication Managerby RSATechFest3,513 views
- 5:42 Man-In-The-Browserby EntrustVideo594 views
- 3:10 Entrust IdentityGuard™ Mobile Smart Credential: Mobile Security for FIsby EntrustVideo680 views
- 2:31 How To Achieve End to End Security for your Mobile Architectureby Sarun Pinyarat148 views
- 59:17 Introduction to the Nik Complete Collectionby Nik Photography39,000 views
- 54:11 Windows Server 2012 Direct Access with Basic PKI Configuration and Windows 7 Clientsby techglobeonline18,063 views
- 11:55 Psychologists Speak Out - Arabicby ae911truth522 views
- 3:04 Entrust, the Leader in Identity-Based Securityby EntrustVideo552 views
- 2:10 Solve 3 Major SSL Compliance Challenges with Entrust's Certificate Discovery Serviceby EntrustVideo333 views
- 7:12 Kerberos Authentication Demoby myibookmoe53,714 views
- 1:48 Entrust First SSL Company to Complete Compliance Review for New Microsoft Root Programby EntrustVideo211 views
- 10:26 WCF with certificate authenticationby Phu Qui Le4,427 views
- 2:31 Entrust IdentityGuard™ Mobile Smart Credential: Mobile for the Enterpriseby EntrustVideo634 views
- Loading more suggestions...