Uploaded on Dec 20, 2009
How to airwalk in Assassin's Creed II:
1. Don't install the patch from December 9-11, 2009. (If you've already installed it, there may be a way to remove it.)
2. Play through Sequence 3, Memory 3.
3. Purchase Flying Knives ability at the Training Ring.
4. Get on a roof with upright posture.
5. Equip Throwing Knives.
6. Start walking, running or sprinting toward the edge.
7. While still moving, hold down the Attack button.
8. Continue holding Attack while airwalking. You may release the other controls.
Ezio will continue to walk, run or sprint in a straight line. You can't change direction or speed while airwalking. Release the attack button to drop.
Thanks to Asaic for the tip about sprinting from viewpoint to viewpoint.
Standard YouTube License