HUMAN RESOURCES Social Engineering In The 20th Century HQ FULL
Sign in to YouTube
Sign in to YouTube
Sign in to YouTube
Uploaded on Apr 28, 2011
They allowed me to fill out the dispute form and get the audio restored finally on this NOW? hmmmm, could this have anything to do with the suicidal MAR 7th changes coming?
Watch this presentation while you can in case YT loses it's mind again and decides to unfairly censor this upload again.
I HAD PERMISSION TO UPLOAD THIS AND YOUTUBE KNOWS IT! PLEASE GO TO http://metanoia-films.org/ AND WATCH THIS IMPORTANT FILM THAT YOUTUBE DOES NOT WANT YOU TO SEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
PLEASE RE-UPLOAD IT TO YOUR CHANNEL
Special thanks to Scott Noble of Metanoia Films for granting us permission to post his Amazing documentary on our YouTube Channel. We are looking forward to viewing your future projects Scott,God Bless.
F r o m t h e G r e e k - to p e r c e i v e , t o t h i n k , t h e r e s u l t of p e r c e i v i n g o r o b s e r v i n g - m e t a n o i a m e a n s " a c h a n g e o f m i n d " .
In Theology, metanoia is used to refer to the change of
mind which is brought about in repentance.
The prefix "meta-" carries with it other variants that are
consistent with the Eastern Greek philosophical mindset,
"Meta-" is additionally used to imply "beyond" and "outside of."
E.g., metamorphosis as a beyond-change; and, metaphysics as
outside the limits of physics.
The Greek term for repentance, metanoia, denotes a change of mind, a
reorientation, a fundamental transformation of outlook, of an individual's vision of the world and of her/himself, and a new way of loving others and the Universe. In the words of a second-century text, The Shepherd of Hermas, it implies "great understanding," discernment.
In Carl Jung's psychology, metanoia indicates a spontaneous attempt of the psyche to heal itself of unbearable conflict by melting down and then being reborn in a more adaptive form.
SOURCES: Anarcho -- Anti-Capitalism or State Capitalism? Beissinger, Mark R. -- Scientific Management, socialist discipline and Soviet power Chang, Iris -- the Rape of Nanking Cockburn, Alex and St. Claire, Jeffrey -- Whiteout: The CIA, drugs and the press Gatto, John Taylor -- The Underground History of American Education; Dumbing Us Down Goliszek, Andrew -- In the name of science Klein, Naomi -- The Shock Doctrine Kohn, Alfie -- What does it mean to be well-educated?; No contest: the case against competition Lemov, Rebecca -- World as Laboratory: Experiments with mice, mazes and men Noble, David -- Forces of Production: a social history of industrial automation Ritzer, George -- The McDonaldization of Society Shepherd, Harold & Herrick, Neil -- Where Have All the Robots Gone? Smith, Sharon -- Subterranean Fire: A History of working class radicalism Szulc, Tad -- The CIA's Electric Kool-Aid Acid Test
"A viscerally overpowering film and at the same time a thoughtful meditation on the human condition."
- Walter A. Davis, Professor Emeritus, Ohio State University
"Brilliant...Riveting...The amount of material the filmmaker covers and unifies is astounding...
Human Resources diagnoses the 20th century."
- Stephen Soldz, Professor, Boston Graduate School of Psychoanalysis;
President, Psychologists for Social Responsibility
"Powerful...Must See...It will leave you Spellbound."
- Andrew Goliszek, Author, In the Name of Science:
A History of Secret Programs, Medical Research, and Human Experimentation
"An important work...terrifying in its implications....
Human Resources is a must see for those of us who still take democracy seriously."
- Bruce E. Levine, Author Commonsense Rebellion:
Taking Back Your Life from Drugs, Shrinks, Corporations, and a World Gone Crazy
"It scared the shit out of me...A powerful and methodical
dissection of the dominant culture."
- Derrick Jensen, Author, Endgame
"A masterful examination of the mechanization of human existence...
It is a rare occasion when watching a film can help open not only our eyes, but our minds."
- Andrew Marshall, Centre for Research on Globalization
"A Masterpiece. Unless you weep, you may be damaged by this film.
Viewer discretion, and love, advised.
- David Ker Thomson, Professor,
Language and Thinking Program at Bard College
"Scott Noble's work is a pioneering development in documentary filmmaking in its content,
documentary technique, and even distribution method. Watch his stuff, use it, and build on it."
- Chris Simpson, Professor, School of Communication, American University
Standard YouTube License
- Buy "Von" on
- 1:39:03 Psywar - The real battlefield is your mindby Kenny KpzFeatured 51,024
- 1:49:29 AMERICA — From Freedom To Fascism (Full Length Documentary)by PreserveOurFreedoms 169,155 views
- 45:24 Inside LSD (Full Length Documentary)by mystic1dave 343,351 views
- 1:39:45 Capitalism Is The Crisis (Full Movie)by CapitalismCrisis 253,059 views
- 2:24:27 John Taylor Gatto - "Death by Pedagogy: A Teacher's Polemic Against Inst. Learning"by GnosticMedia 17,994 views
- 9 videos Play all Human Resources: Social Engineering in the 20th Centuryby TruthViews
- 1:20:12 The Underground - A Hidden Reality and The True Story of Phil Schneider.mp4by D. Weir 1,533,271 views
- 1:35:43 The Power Principle - I: Empire, Metanoia-films (Noam Chomsky et al.)by infiniteinfiniteinfi 38,167 views
- 1:37:45 What in the World Are They Spraying? (Full Length)by Justin Wallis 1,117,556 views
- 59:08 THE SECRETS OF SCIENTOLOGY (FULL DOCUMENTARY)by ConspiracyCult 692,076 views
- 1:33:54 Evidence of Revision (3 of 6) LBJ, Hoover and others.What so few know even today(full movie)by cappucinokid100 38,683 views
- 46:52 The Nature Of The Beast - An Investigation Into Common Purpose (Full Version)by TheShadowFX 7,415 views
- 43:24 Walt Disney UFO Documentary: Full Uncut Version a must seeby Ufoevidence101 15,442 views
- 1:25:20 Pax Americana and the Weaponization of Spaceby Space4Peace 11,406 views
- 4:30 Human & Animal DNA Manipulation is Happening! 2012by 0zombbii0 252,936 views
- 57:47 The Future of Food: What Every Person Should Know with Deborah Garciaby Dan Harayda 22,375 views
- 27:29 Child of Rage The FULL Documentaryby JIGOO 2,513,640 views
- 1:03:35 John Taylor Gatto - The Scientific Management of Childrenby HannibaltheHerbivore 6,365 views
- 13:54 Human Resources: 6/9 'Social Engineering in the 20th Century'by TruthViews Channel 7,119 views
- 59:08 Conversations with History: Noam Chomskyby UCtelevision 382,834 views
- 9:30 Interracialism: A lesson in Social Engineeringby Kalonzo Hart 10,798 views
- Loading more suggestions...