Published on Aug 1, 2012
An install guide for the Lingor Island custom map for the DayZ mod!
Lingor Island — http://cfgfactory.com/kc/pozzuh/Lingo...
Below is a step-by-step tutorial for anyone confused:
1. Install the DayZ mod and beta patch manually and ensure everything works before you do anything
2. Go to C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\arma 2 operation arrowhead\Expansion\Beta
3. Copy "arma2oa.exe"
4. Go back to C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\arma 2 operation arrowhead and rename your old "arma2oa.exe"
5. Paste in the new arma2oa.exe
6. Repeat steps 2-4 if you update to a new patch
7. Download the lingor.rar file from above
8. Extract it to C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\arma 2 operation arrowhead\
9. Go to Steam and right click, properties, set launch options on ARMA 2: Operation Arrowhead
10. Insert "-mod=@dayz_lingor_island;@dayz_lin
That's it, if you want to go back to playing normal DayZ, just put back in your normal launch options (if you're using Steam), or just open it normally through Six launcher, or whatever else you use.
Thanks for watching, please like and subscribe if you enjoyed this video, or check out other videos on our channel.
PEOPLE IN THIS VIDEO
SOCIAL MEDIA — PLEASE FOLLOW US
Facebook — http://tinyurl.com/PsiFB
Twitter — http://tinyurl.com/PsiTwitter
Steam — http://tinyurl.com/PsiSteam
Standard YouTube License