Uploaded on Jun 4, 2010
2 red fish fillets on the half shell
1/4 cup- Worcestershire sauce
1/4 cup- extra virgin olive oil
1/4-1/2 teaspoon- cayenne pepper
1/4 teaspoon- dried thyme
1 Tablespoon- paprika
Sea salt and fresh ground black pepper to taste
1 yellow onion
2 whole garlic cloves
1 bunch - parsley
1/2 stick (unsalted/diced)- butter
- Lay red fish fillets in a bowl flesh side up.
- Pour marinade ingredients over the fillets, rub in well, and set aside.
- Thin slice the onion, garlic, and half of a lemon.
- Squeeze the reserved half a lemon over the fish.
- Lay the thin sliced onion and garlic over the fish and allow the fillets to marinade for 30 minutes.
- Preheat your grill to medium heat, and place the fillets on the grill flesh side down, reserving the sliced onions and garlic.
- After the flesh side has nice color and grill marks, turn the fillets flesh side up, and add the reserved onion and garlic slices from earlier.
- Once fish has been cooking for a total of about 20 minutes, place a cast iron sauce pan on the grill.
- Add in butter, once it is half way melted remove the pan from the grill and add parsley.
- Season sauce with sea salt to taste and a squeeze of lemon.
- Remove the red fish from the grill and pour sauce over the top. Garnish the top of the fillets with thin sliced lemon, and enjoy!
Standard YouTube License