Published on Jul 12, 2012
Brand new game, developed using my personal voxel engine.
This is the first video, showcasing the game intro and menu system.
Also showing some simple character creation and loading into the game.
• Fully destructible world, every block can be edited.
• Completely customization characters, use preset parts, or completely build a character from scratch, block by block.
• Create anything! Items, Monsters, NPCs, Scenery, Houses, Quests, Items. If you can see it, you can build it!
• Random world generation.
• Worlds created containing distinct biomes: forest, jungle, desert, snowy mountains, tundra, floating islands, graveyard, frozen wasteland, and more...
• Villages with NPCs and dynamic quest system.
• Explode underground caves and discover secrets, treasure, loot.
• Monsters, bosses, dungeons.
• Character progression and leveling system as per any usual RPG.
• Most dynamic water system used in any 3d voxel based game. Fluids include water, oil, poison, magma, lava, slime.
• Full day/night cycle.
• Weather effects.
• Seasons (summer, spring, autumn, winter)
• Dynamic shadows.
• SSAO (Screen Space Ambient Occlusion)
Stay tuned for more videos... (gameplay videos will come soon!)
Steam : http://store.steampowered.com/app/252770
Official Vox site: http://www.vox-game.com
IndieDB : http://www.indiedb.com/games/vox
P.S. A couple of slowdowns and glitches in a few places... mainly due to fraps killing my machine while recording... :(
Standard YouTube License