CincinnatiJenn 52 Breakfasts- Cheviot Stephen's Old Village Restaurant
Sign in to YouTube
Sign in to YouTube
Sign in to YouTube
Published on Feb 3, 2013
So this week we headed to Cheviot for breakfast, I had a real estate errand to run so we killed to errands in one trip. I really really enjoyed this week's stop "Stephen's Old Village Restaurant" for a multitude of reasons. (you'll have to watch to see why!)
Stephen's was a great little, and I do mean little, restaurant. Great wait staff, quick kitchen, and a very friendly vibe. Everyone who walked through the front door smiled at us. I guess that's the WestSide (BestSide!) for you.
Cheviot housing, like many communities across Cincinnati, has held struggled during the past few years but has held strong. Sales in the last 6 months truly reflect the highs and lows of our current housing situation with prices ranging from $6500 (yes that correct $6500!) to $173,900. With a total of 101 properties sold the average sale price was $60,456. Now about the community-
"t is located on a high plateau and is known for its scenic beauty and timeless character. It began as a pleasant community of unpretentious prosperity. The conservative living habits of its residents are reflected in the simple but solid character of their homes, and the meticulous manner in which they have been preserved. One and two family houses are situated on shaded avenues with well-kept lawns, and a look of fresh paint is everywhere. Cheviot is a stable oasis in a fast-changing world. People of all ages are attracted by the simple quality of life and homes that range from fine, older properties that have been smartly updated, to charming Colonial and English Tudor styles.
Queen City Metro Bus service provides very good public transportation to and from Cheviot. There are several main auto routes to the downtown area which is only 15 minutes away. It is conveniently located near I-74, I-75 and I-275.
Mercy Franciscan Hospital - Western Hills and Mercy Franciscan Hospital - Mt. Airy are approximately 15 minutes away. The University Hospital complex is within 20 minutes of the area.
There are convenient neighborhood shopping strips throughout Cheviot within walking distance of most residences. At the southwest edge of Cheviot is the Western Hills-Western Woods major shopping complex, offering a wide variety of choice shopping, including three large supermarkets, branch banks of several important financial institutions and over 125 variety shops.
A yearly tradition in Cheviot is the Harvest Home Parade and Fair. Held the weekend after Labor Day, this event is the true marker of the beginning of fall to many west-siders. Marking their seating spaces the evening before the parade, thousands of spectactors line the streets to greet the floats and other parade participants. This annual community reunion has been dubbed ''the biggest little fair and parade in Ohio'' and features more than 200 units in 10 divisions in a procession that includes marching bands, antique cars and clowns. Following the parade, the fair opens for the weekend with games, livestock and rides. Held at the Harvest Home Park." (as taken from http://www.sibcycline.com/communitygu...)
Thanks for watching!! Next week Clifton!
If you have any suggestions send them my way!
Please give a Thumbs Up if you liked it!
And please share with your friends if you think they may have ideas for me to try!
Standard YouTube License
- 2:35:00 Nepal Vs Hongkong T20 Qualifiers 2014 Quater Final Full Matchby salleritv7,666 views
- 5:33 CincinnatiJenn Night before my 1st marathonby CincinnatiJenn64 views
- 7:36 Man Found ALIVE On Sunken Ship! - Rescue Footageby ThinkOutsideTheTV90,497 views
- 10:38 SLC Jeff Ruby's - Computer.m4vby BMBLouisville214 views
- 5:23 Cheviot, Ohio -Town 180 - Video Projectby Gvious968 views
- 3:56 Village of the Branch - Brought in by Policeby warehouse14865 views
- 2:58 CincinnatiJenn- 52 Breakfasts Pleasant Ridge Pleasant Ridge Chili Restaurantby CincinnatiJenn66 views
- 23:32 InterContinental Hong Kong, 2013 Chinese New Year Fireworks Show on Victoria Harbourby RaynyanFunifuni5,197 views
- 3:58 CincinnatiJenn Open Houseby CincinnatiJenn39 views
- 5:26 Cheviot Hills Report February 9, 2012by Spencer Krull29 views
- 2:09 CincinnatiJenn 52 Breakfasts- Bond Hill, Sugar & Spice Restaurantby CincinnatiJenn57 views
- 5:17 CincinnatiJenn- Are you too 'judgy' when it comes to Short Sales? I was until I learned to listen.by CincinnatiJenn18 views
- 3:00 Cheviot Hills Report August 15, 2012by Spencer Krull92 views
- 6:11 Last over-Nepal vs Hongkong (ICC World T20 qualifiers 2013)by Sandesh Jonchhe14,816 views
- 3:28 Hong Kong harbour and Aberdeen in 1948by MichaelRogge9,207 views
- 20:47 Hong Kong harbour night shoot (Ocean Terminal)by Matt Granger11,965 views
- 7:06 Kentucky Fried Chicken Batter Recipe - The Secret's Only a Few Keystrokes Away!by CristovaoNasaire19566,975 views
- 3:53 CincinnatiJenn Marathon Training Vlog 4.2by CincinnatiJenn31 views
- 2:08 Cheviot Hills Report August 23, 2012by Spencer Krull71 views
- 3:12 CincinnatiJenn- "I want to live in a White neighborhood"?!?!by CincinnatiJenn201 views
- Loading more suggestions...