Curse of Jechonias son of Jehoiakim, Forefather of Yahushua
Sign in to YouTube
Sign in to YouTube
Sign in to YouTube
Uploaded on Aug 16, 2010
The Seedline of Joseph has a man, who is thought to have been cursed by YHWH not to inherit the thorne of David. Many will use Jeremiah 22:30 to prove that Yahushua was not the messiah believing that Joseph was the father of Yahushua.
This video will prove that Jechonias, was not cursed by YHWH because he repented.
Yahushua was prophesied to come from the seedline of David.
And there shall come forth a rod out of the stem of Jesse, & a Branch shall grow out of his roots:
2 & the spirit of YHWH shall rest upon him, the spirit of wisdom & understanding, the spirit of counsel & might, the spirit of knowledge & of the fear of YHWH;
The Curse of Jechoniah
Jechoniah = "YHWH will establish"
Coniah = "YHWH will establish", when you read theses names in the King James, it is the same person.
24 As I live, saith YHWH, though Coniah the son of Jehoiakim king of Judah were the signet upon my right hand, yet would I pluck thee thence;
25 & I will give thee into the hand of them that seek thy life, & into the hand of them whose face thou fearest, even into the hand of Nebuchadrezzar king of Babylon, & into the hand of the Chaldeans.
26 & I will cast thee out, & thy mother that bare thee, into another country, where ye were not born; & there shall ye die.
27 But to the land whereunto they desire to return, thither shall they not return.
28 Is this man Coniah a despised broken idol? is he a vessel wherein is no pleasure? wherefore are they cast out, he & his seed, & are cast into a land which they know not?
29 O earth, earth, earth, hear the word of YHWH.
30 Thus saith YHWH, Write ye this man childless, a man that shall not prosper in his days: for no man of his seed shall prosper, sitting upon the throne of David, & ruling any more in Judah.
The Controversy of the
Genealogy of Joseph
Conias or Jechonias is in the genealogy of Joseph
And Josias begat Jechonias & his brethren, about the time they were carried away to Babylon:12 & after they were brought to Babylon, Jechonias begat Salathiel; & Salathiel begat Zorobabel;
According to theses verses, It seems impossible that the Messiah would come through Joseph because of the curse on Jehoiakim's son, Jeconiah.
I also once believed this, until I investigated a bit further. I no longer believe that Jehioakim's seed was cursed by YHWH. I will review the scriptures which caused me to come to this conclusion that, Jehoiakim's seed was not cursed by YHWH, but forgiven.
THE REASON FOR THE CURSE
2nd Kings 24:6 So Jehoiakim slept with his fathers: & Jehoiachin his son reigned in his stead.9 & he did that which was evil in the sight of YHWH, according to all that his father had done.
Jehoiachin was as evil as his father, so he was carried away into Captivity in Babylon. (2nd Kings 24:10-16).
Let's review the curse in question...
Thus saith YHWH, Write ye this man childless, a man that shall not prosper in his days: for no man of his seed shall prosper, sitting upon the throne of David, & ruling any more in Judah.
1st) Jechonias was curse to be childless, but
2 Chronicles 3:17 says that he had 8 son's.
2nd) Was that Jechonias himself was cursed not to prosper: but
3rd) Jechonias seed was cursed not to sit on the throne of David: but this is what Zechariah 4:6 says concerning Zerubbabel, the son of Shealtiel of the seed of Jechonias.
6 Then he answered & spake unto me, saying, This is the word of YHWH unto Zerubbabel, saying, Not by might, nor by power, but by my spirit, saith YHWH of hosts. 7 Who art thou, O great mountain? before Zerubbabel thou shalt become a plain: & he shall bring forth the headstone thereof with shoutings, crying, Favour, favour unto it.8 Moreover the word of YHWH came unto me, saying,9 The hands of Zerubbabel have laid the foundation of this house; his hands shall also finish it; & thou shalt know that YHWH of hosts hath sent me unto you. 10 For who hath despised the day of small things? for they shall rejoice, & shall see the plummet in the hand of Zerubbabel with those seven; they are the eyes of YHWH, which run to & fro through the whole earth.
Haggai 2:4,21-23 says...
23 In that day, saith YHWH of hosts, will I take thee, O Zerubbabel, my servant, the son of Shealtiel, saith YHWH, & will make thee as a signet: for I have chosen thee, saith YHWH of hosts.
Standard YouTube License
- 9:03 The Virgin Birth Exposed!!by Rabbi Asher Meza Featured 3,124
- 9:28 Cheezok Emunah-What The Rabbis Believed?: Jechoniah's Curseby Ahavat Ammi618 views
- 6:09 The Two Seed Lineby Skip Baker1,798 views
- 10:53 Super Human Powers: The Heritage of YHWH's Peopleby morningsun2914,616 views
- 9:27 Our Mordern Day Witness that Yahushua was sent by YHWH Part 3 of 3by morningsun29940 views
- 16:51 The Curse of Jeconiahby NathanH831,715 views
- 9:59 Sodom and Gomorrah (1 of 5)by Pastor Ben Heath309 views
- 10:58 VIRGIN BIRTH: JECONIAH & THE CURSEby vekl644 views
- 8 videos Play all True Evangelism by Pastor Heathby ClusterVisionMach2
- 9:55 The Nations who will Serve Israelby morningsun296,397 views
- 9:27 Yahushua was Sent by YHWH Part 1 of 3by morningsun292,027 views
- 1:04:30 Concerning the Virgin Birth Pt 2: The Curse of Jeconiah & Significance of Solomonby TruthHurtsLiesKill7777 views
- 8:30 We must Praise YHWH to worship him!by morningsun292,734 views
- 4:08 Ye have not chosen me, but I have chosen you, and ordained you.by Gary Larrabee1,514 views
- 11:00 Who are the Locusts in Revelation?; Endtime Prophesies & Earth Changes: Pt 2 of 3,by morningsun299,322 views
- 10:15 Disposable Planet; Left by YHWH (God) to Man to Subdue (take care or control), now Out of Controlby morningsun291,926 views
- 7:10 The Unforgivable Sin & Mercyby morningsun292,477 views
- 8:00 Zerubbabel #1by Gary Larrabee2,810 views
- 5:20 Putting Away for Fornicatoin is Good Housekeeping: Pt.2 of 2 Adulteryby morningsun291,137 views
- 10:12 Pt. 1 America is worried about Chinese Takeover!by morningsun2937,934 views