鋼琴:柯乃方, 小提琴:鄭凱俐,林璇雯,鄭仕侃,大提琴:孫韻涵
遠遠看你是天;
When I look at you from far away,
佇真高的所在。
You are like the sky in the high place.
徛佇山頂你是地;
When I stand on the top of the mountain,
You become the land,
青翠樹林,綠色田園滿四界。
Full of green forests and lush fields expanding everywhere.
蝴蝶自由飛;
Butterflies freely fly;
日時白雲擁抱你。
And white clouds surround you in the daytime.
蝴蝶自由飛;
Butterflies freely fly;
暗暝天星金熾熾。
And stars shine brightly at night.
啊!玉山!
Ah! Mt. Jade!
台灣美麗島,神聖的記號!
A holy mark you are of Taiwan, a beautiful island!
現實的你是父親;
You are like a father in real life:
給我魂魄,給我意志佮勇氣。
Giving me soul and spirit,
The strength and courage.
夢中的你是母親;
You are like a mother in the dream:
佇我心內給我愛。
Giving me the love in my heart.
走自由的路;
Lets walk freely on the road;
行過悲情的過去。
Forgo the history of sadness.
走找自由路;
Come to the road of freedom;
殷望起造新世紀。
With eagerness to build a new century.
啊!玉山!
Ah! Mt. Jade!
台灣新國度,光榮的標記!
A glorious landmark you are in the new nation of Taiwan!
Link to this comment:
All Comments (0)