Published on Sep 6, 2013
Microsoft Office Registration & Installation
Installation instructions for Microsoft Office:
1. Open Berklee Self-Service and log in using your Berklee OnePass credentials.
2. Select "Berklee Self Service" then click DOWNLOAD under Microsoft Office.
3. After Microsoft Office has finished downloading, open the "Installers" folder in your dock then open "MS Office.dmg"
4. Click Office Installer to launch the Microsoft Office installer.
5. Follow the on screen instructions to complete the installation.
6. Then close the installer.
Registration instructions for Microsoft Office:
1. After the installation, the Office Setup Assistant will open. Follow the on screen instructions to register Microsoft Office 2011.
2. Please make sure to check Yes to keep Office for Mac up to date. Then Continue.
3. Make sure to update to the latest version of Microsoft Office for Mac. You will have to run the update multiple time to be on the latest version of Microsoft Office.
Standard YouTube License