Geoffrey Moore Speaks at the DigitalNow Conference
Sign in to YouTube
Sign in to YouTube
Sign in to YouTube
Published on Jul 12, 2012
digitalNow is an annual conference, which brings together CEOs and volunteer leaders from some of the most influential professional, non-profit, and trade associations in America. Fusion Productions and Disney Institute, two of the foremost authorities in adult educational design, produce the conference, with input from registered attendees and conference advisory board.
Geoffrey Moore is a best-selling author, a Managing Director at TCG Advisors and a venture partner at MDV. Recognized as a leading business consultant to large companies facing formidable strategic challenges, Geoffrey works with established enterprises in his role of Managing Director of TCG Advisors. In this role, he divides his time between consulting on strategy and transformation challenges with senior executives and developing mental models to support the practice. With this focus in mind he has written Dealing with Darwin: How Great Companies Innovate at Every Phase of Their Evolution. Also recognized for his expertise in market development and business and investment strategies, as a Venture Partner at Mohr Davidow Ventures he serves as an advisor to many of their portfolio companies by drawing upon best practices derived from his extensive background working with technology startups.
Geoffrey has made the understanding and effective exploitation of disruptive technologies the core of his life's work. His books, Crossing the Chasm, Inside the Tornado,The Gorilla Game, and Living on the Fault Line are best sellers and required reading at leading business schools. Highly regarded as a dynamic public speaker, Geoffrey is the founder of The Chasm Group and currently is the managing partner of TCG Advisors. Earlier in his career, he was a principal and partner at Regis McKenna, Inc., a leading high tech marketing strategy and communications company, and for the decade prior, a sales and marketing executive in the software industry.
He holds a bachelor's degree in literature from Stanford University and a doctorate in literature from the University of Washington.
To find out more about Geoffrey Moore please visit:
More information about Geoffrey Moore:
More information about the Escape Velocity Book:
Follow Geoff on LinkedIn INfluencers:
Geoffrey Moore on Twitter:
Geoffrey Moore on Google Plus:
Standard YouTube License
- 1:12:20 Steve Jobs - The Lost Interviewby BrEacK10,932 views
- 53:38 Steve Jobs Lost Interview 1990 - A must watch for any entreprenuerby FOUNDUPS Michael Trout612,208 views
- 1:12:18 Steve Jobs. The Lost Interview. 2012by sharkinthebox1,815 views
- 48:28 Mike Abbott (Partner at Kleiner Perkins Caufield & Byers) at Startup Grind Silicon Valleyby StartupGrind552 views
- 1:29:36 Steve Jobs and Bill Gates Together in 2007 at D5by z400racer37465,487 views
- 1:09:53 Geoffrey Moore PARC Forumby geoffreyamoore1,747 views
- 1:08:01 Geoffrey Moore Speaks at Harvard Innovation Labby geoffreyamoore1,851 views
- 1:32:36 Steve Jobs introduces Original iPad - Apple Special Event (2010)by EverySteveJobsVideo342,020 views
- 49:35 Geoffrey Moore at the Berkeley Digital Media Conferenceby geoffreyamoore1,849 views
- 1:30:33 Geoffrey Moore Speaks at the Alchemist Series: Escape Velocityby geoffreyamoore237 views
- 57:30 Philip Kotler: Marketingby Chicago Humanities Festival86,581 views
- 59:59 "Creating a MAGICAL Customer Experience" Tri-City Chamber Luncheon Oct. 24th, 2012by charterchannel3609 views
- 40:47 Geoffrey Moore at the Washington Innovation Summitby geoffreyamoore797 views
- 46:32 Geoffrey Moore - The Future of Enterprise ITby globallogic4,054 views
- 2:38 Persuasive selling skill - Increase sales by asking the uncomfortable questionsby scottbellconsultant691 views
- 8:40 Judy Shepard on Ellen - Full Interviewby Ellenfunhouse64,169 views
- 41:23 Geoffrey Moore Speaks on Escape Velocity: Portfolio Management in the Age of Disruptive Innovationby geoffreyamoore1,492 views
- 8:24 How to write a good essayby zontulfilmsltd362,869 views
- 1:29:12 Kofax Transform 2013 - Navigating the First Mile, General Session, Day 1by KofaxInc1,579 views
- 18:59 Seth Godin: How to get your ideas to spreadby TED612,229 views
- Loading more suggestions...