Published on Oct 16, 2012
Our jobs are so easy... especially when it's Mock Harper Monday!
Out of the box radio bringing you more news than can fit in three hours - so we do it in two. This is our version of what talk radio would be if the big boys could figure it out - it's a no holds barred attack on the War-mongers that are in charge, and we bring out solutions to what's going on.
Municipal Sustainability is coming up here right away - and we talk a bit about it - but mainly we bring the news stories that are meant to be heard like;
- Our close personal friend (well, we invite him to our parties anyways) Rick Mercer
- Unions demanding an inquiry that, of course, the Conservatives are ignoring
- Harpers deal with the devil
- And, some reaction to a Chinese firm taking over our telecommunications industry
- More about the Oil Sands from our bestest friend ever
- Nexxen (can you dig it - we've been talking about this for a month)
- Canadians who want to actually use our resource for our benefit... go figure
- Human Rights and the Conservative party of Canada - how they just don't got 'em
- Even the U.N. is slamming Canada - but go figure
and in the 2nd hour
- the Best Weather Report ever... really... ever
- Harper uses $120,000,000.00 MORE dollars for propaganda... yup - for real
- of course - Rick Mercer has an opinion - so we have to cover that (buy his t-shirts!)
- Monsanto and Frankenstein.. the next winners of the Nobel Peace Prize
- European Union stuff - on Nobel, lack of credibility - and more logic (good grief)
- We attempt the Weather Report again
- Japan company admits that things were'nt so ducky in the pond
- And more about the Japanese Meltdown (aren't these reactors everywhere?)
- Pakastani protests against Nobel Peace Prize winning and deadly Drone Strikes
- Mitt Romney... wealthy and I know it
- The Double Standards in elections... the US doesn't even qualify to have 'vote observers'... yes, that's for real... it doesn't even qualifty...
That - and discussions about the fact the Royal Bank of Canada makes money up from nothing - and together all Chartered Banks are running the whole thing off a cliff... but what else is new?
It's out of the box thinking - now go check our sources - size up your tinfoil hat - and tune into some fun at the expense of our Robo-call leader himself...
....and welcome to the Winning Team....!
Radio Free Canada presents
Video Radio for October 15 - 2012
Recorded at Guerrilla Radio Design Studios
Box 20013 - Kelowna, BC - V1Y 9H2
Produced by Robert Nisbet
Directed by Darin Howard
Music produced in part by TFV
Edited by Burton the Cat
As protected under section two of the Canadian Charter of Rights and Freedoms
using media as described under international Fair Usage copyright law
Free to distribute without monetary gain
be the change you wish to see in the world