Rep. Alan Grayson on CNN: "Die Quickly" = "GOP Has No Plan"
Sign in to YouTube
Sign in to YouTube
Sign in to YouTube
Uploaded on Sep 30, 2009
One day after he laid out the "Republican health care plan - die quickly," Rep. Alan Grayson appears on "The Situation Room" to explain his comments.
"What I mean is, they've got no plan," he told Wolf Blitzer. "That's what I meant when I said the Republican plan really is, don't get sick, and if you do get sick, die quickly."
"There's no effort by the Republicans to pass any kind of bill," he added. He also argued that the statement "gets us back on track" in passing health care reform.
Grayson also has no intention of apologizing for his comments, and says of the "knuckle-dragging Neanderthal" Republicans: "They should apologize to America."
He also played down comparisons to Rep. Joe Wilson. Grayson said there is a difference because he disrespected the President. "You disrespected Republicans," responded Gloria Borger.
Grayson actually enters the scene in the middle of Alex Castellanos saying: "There are fringes and nut jobs on both sides... I think one of them may be coming to visit, we don't know..." Grayson eventually proceeds to take Castellanos apart during the spot.
Grayson also didn't take kindly to Sarah Palin's 'death panel" angle in health care reform. "I wish Sarah Palin read the bill," he responded. "That's a scare tactic."
In addition, the Congressman told James Carville: "Democrats have to have guts, and now we have to have the guts to take the majority that the American people have given to us" and pass health reform. At the end of the interview, Carville informed Grayson that his life was going to change for the next two weeks.
Standard YouTube License
- 5:33 Alan Grayson Strikes Again -- Must See "Bacon" Speech!by The Young Turks Featured 97,065
- 1:44:08 Congressman Alan Grayson Vs. The Illuminatiby Justin Walsh4,440 views
- 5:41 Alan Grayson Steals the Show on Real Time w/ Bill Maherby SocialistLiberal117,367 views
- 11:32 Rep. Alan Grayson: You Own the Red Roof Inn, Thanks to the Fedby Alan Grayson148,195 views
- 4:01 Alan Grayson: "If the President has a BLT tomorrow, the Republicans will try to ban bacon."by Alan Grayson201,045 views
- 6:27 Alan Grayson mocks Palin, Republicans. I LOVE THIS GUY!by thomas04014,615 views
- 8:23 Joe Sestak, Anthony Weiner Defend Alan Grayson Against Bill O'Reillyby PoliticsNewsPolitics9,728 views
- 5:10 Alan Grayson Laughs In Ben Bernanke's Faceby TruthStartsNow6,466 views
- 7:38 Rep Alan Grayson vs Republicans on 'die quickly' comment & insultsby NewsPaperOnline6,768 views
- 2:29 James Carville: "I Think Glenn Beck Is Nuts"by PoliticsNewsPolitics81,920 views
- 9:02 Rep. Grayson Schools Republican Congressman in Debateby The Young Turks43,663 views
- 3:39 Matt Damon takes out Libertarian ambush journalistby ThePropagandaFactory785,837 views
- 2:25 Alan Grayson Questions CEO Edward Liddy on AIG Cover-upby Alan Grayson67,031 views
- 1:37 Rep. Grayson: "I Apologize To The Dead For This Holocaust"by PoliticsNewsPolitics7,733 views
- 21:54 Alan Grayson Says It's "NOT TRUE!" That Syria Is Attempting To Move It's Chemical Weaponsby MOXNEWSd0tC0M5,092 views
- 10:00 Cartoon predicts the future 50 years ago. This is amazing insight!by Tarrin Lupo2,064,827 views
- 0:34 Bill O'Reilly Dubs Rep. Alan Grayson A "Pinhead"by PoliticsNewsPolitics5,847 views
- 6:23 Rep. Alan Grayson on Palin: "She's an Inspiration to Quitters All Over the Country"by Alan Grayson27,066 views
- 7:23 Coulter Vs Carvilleby Ronald Reagan23,069 views
- 2:59 Alan Grayson: Go "Elsewhere" Doctor is About Raceby Speakmymind0213,073 views
- Loading more suggestions...