EU Demands ID Chip for all European Citizens.
Sign in to YouTube
Sign in to YouTube
Sign in to YouTube
Published on May 24, 2012
The European Union is now moving to create a mandatory electronic ID system for all EU citizens that would be implemented across Europe to standardize business both online and in person, authenticating users via a common 'electronic signature.' A single authenticating ID would guard access to the Internet, online data and most commerce. It is nothing short of an attempt to phase in a Mark of the Beast system, and a prominent Bilderberg attendee is behind the scheme.
Neelie Kroes is the EU's Digital Agenda Commissioner, and is introducing legislation she hopes will force "the adoption of harmonised e-signatures, e-identities and electronic authentication services (eIAS) across EU member states."
The extent of such a system would, of course, expand over time, particularly as many EU nations have resisted the big government encroachment of ID requirements on civil rights grounds, which even now smack of the Nazi regime's draconian "papers please" policies that empowered their other avenues of tyranny. According to EurActiv.com, Neelie Kroes would later "widen the scope of the current Directive by including also ancillary authentication services that complement e-signatures, like electronic seals, time/date stamps, etc," as the supra-national body attempts to corral more nations into participation.
This big brother system will be implemented in Europe first and later pushed in North America and the remainder of the globe, as the world is nudged step by step towards a total cashless control grid in the name of 'safe, verifiable commerce,' and of course, in the name of "security." Nevermind that the plan would invite the hacking of identities and fast track forgeries. In the case of Europe, special emphasis is placed in part on "establishing a truly functioning single market" — part of the larger EU goal even now floundering.
Neelie Kroes has been a long term Bilderberg attendee, showing up annually since 2005. She was on the official list for the 2006 meeting in Ottawa, Canada, then the 2007 meeting in Istanbul, Turkey, 2008 in Chantilly, Virginia, 2009 in Vouliagmeni, Greece and 2010 in Sitges, Spain as a delegate from the European Commission.
But in 2011, Kroes came to the table in St. Moritz, Switzerland with a new title: the EU's Commissioner for Digital Agenda, so obviously now seeing development on that agenda was not unexpected. Kroes latest effort will surely be bolstered during the 2012 meeting now just days away.
by Aaron Dykes
[Checkout Alex's New Social Network-'Planet Infowars'
Standard YouTube License
- 43:06 A Culture of Deception.by ntyranny1 36 views
- 7:05 Police Set To Use Armed Drones Against Americans.by ntyranny1 57 views
- 47:37 Paying For Our Own Enslavement.by ntyranny1 51 views
- 0:50 Black Helicopters, Special Forces Train for RNC Police State.by ntyranny1 146 views
- 27:27 Full Speech: Daniel Hannan at CPAC 2012by Right Scoop 98,741 views
- 9:04 Daniel Hannan - Germany no longer needs Europeby iqsquared 79,009 views
- 19:31 CSOJ - Marie-France Garaud: Jean Monnet, un agent américain, payé pour détruire les états européensby JeanRex974 14,852 views
- 11:56 Janusz Korwin-Mikke vs Rafał Dymek - Raport 11.05.2013 - dyskusja o UEby CEPERolkV7 41,947 views
- 14:51 Daniel Hannan - EU Budget 2013 debateby MightyDemocracy 4,243 views
- 2:31 EU Demands ID Chip for all European Citizensby amy2x . 16,194 views
- 24:03 Daniel Hannan Schools Sean Hannity on U S Foreign Policyby Eric21ND 11,211 views
- 12:45 Nigel Farage visits Bulgaria - full videoby Channel4News 18,019 views
- 3:13 Mitt romney Scared Ron Paul is Winningby djgabrielpresents 50,095 views
- 5:29 Daniel Hannan, Cyprus savers accounts raided by Brussels (19Mar13)by liarpoliticians 17,062 views
- 1:41 Margaret Thatcher saved Britainby DanHannanMEP 5,120 views
- 13:29 Daniel Hannan memorial tribute to Margaret Thatcherby Hallgeir Ljøstad 2,406 views
- 1:20 Daniel Hannan - Why Is Switzerland Rich?by MightyDemocracy 13,330 views
- 6:38 ITV Daybreak - UKIP Nigel Farage slams Tory tricks - April 2013by ukipmedia 12,557 views
- 5:26 The EU Debate: Part 1 Daniel Hannanby WinPresTV 1,226 views
- 6:33 Nigel Farage on ex-LibDem Chris Huhne early prison release (13May13)by liarpoliticians 4,480 views
- Loading more suggestions...