Uploaded on Sep 13, 2011
1970 Ford Mustang MACH 1 SPORTSROOF H code ABSOLUTLEY STUNNING MACH 1 SPORTSROOF. Built in Dearborn, MI. POWER STEERING, POWER FRONT DISC, TILT STEERING WHEEL, AC and CENTER CONSOLE! VIN# 0F05H106487
Has original rebuilt H code 351W with less than 5k miles. This Mustang drives great with Power Steering and stops great with front newer Disc brakes and rear drum brakes. Has a nice low aggressive rumble with Headman headers and Flowmaster dual exhaust! The car has been lowered 1" to give it a good looking stance! Very quick off the line. Over 35k Invested!
* Rebuilt 351W with approx. 5k miles on rebuild. Erson roller rockers, aluminum Edelbrock Torker II intake, Holley 4 bbl carburetor.
* FORD Racing Valve Covers and Deluxe Air Cleaner. New battery, Alternator, Rotor, plugs and Pentronix Flame thrower wires.
* Cruise-O-Matic Transmission shifts great into all gears and reverse great!
* Power steering works great giving it a modern drive feel.
* New Dual Exhaust with chrome tips give the car a very nice low agressive rumble!
* Newer Master Cyclinder and all brake pads. Brakes stop the car great with front disc and rear drum
* Front Disc and rear drums stop the car great!
* All New Interior; Carpet, Front seats Re-Upholstered and Rear seats are original, Newer Dash, Kick plates,
and weatherstiping through out. New headliner, doorpanels, Woodgrain steering wheel, carpet and floor mats.
* New rear light bezel, lenses..
* The exterior painted a stunning metallic Elanor Pepper Gray with Semi-Gloss Black hood stripe and striping. The lower cladding was soda blasted primed and painted with new chrome molding and MACH 1 letters.
* New Front windshield, and windshield front and rear gaskets.
* New front and spoiler and New sport louvers.
* New Front bumper, Mach1 badges, honeycomb rear panel with chrome trim and new pop gas cap.
* New 17" Coy rims with 235-45-17 Radials in the front and 255-45-17 in the back .
* The car has been lowered 1" all around giving a lower aggresive look!
* Nice fit & finish
* Ultra-detailed exterior, interior, engine compartment & trunk.
* The car fires right up drives beautiful and stops great!
* The car runs great on the Freeway doin 85mph or cruisen' around town!
* The car is an A/C car but has been removed.
* New Pioneer CD/USB/IPOD RECEIVER.
FRESNO, CA. US
Standard YouTube License