Published on Dec 6, 2012
HP Designjet T120 Product Tour from Autodesk University 2012. http://budurl.com/DesignjetT120
HP's Eric DuPaul introduces you to the new HP Designjet T120 ePrinter, HP's entry-level, large-format plotter that lets you bring large-format printing in-house. Three main takeaways from the HP Designjet T120 tour:
+ Compact size
+ Printing from virtually anywhere*
+ More for your money
The easy-to-use, 24-inch HP Designjet T120 gives you more for your money from the smallest large-format printer in its class, including Web connectivity, which allows you to print from virtually anywhere using a laptop, iOS device, or Android™ device.*
Learn more about the HP Designjet T120 here: http://budurl.com/DesignjetT120
Compact and easy to use
• Easily fit this printer—the smallest in its class—where you need it in your work environment.
• The intuitive, full-color, 4.3-inch touchscreen simplifies navigation and printing.
• Complete your work quickly and accurately, thanks to true print previews from the driver.
Print from virtually anywhere*
• Use your Apple® or Android™ smartphone or tablet to print from virtually anywhere.*
• Access and print projects when you're away from your studio, using HP Designjet ePrint & Share.*
• Automatically save copies of your work to the cloud when you print using HP Designjet ePrint & Share.*
• Email projects to your HP Designjet T120 ePrinter and print, thanks to its Web connectivity features.*
More for your money
• Two printers in one. Print from Letter to D using the B+ tray and 24-inch wide front-loading media roll.
• Install your printer where it's most convenient and work where you want, thanks to Wi-Fi connectivity.**
• Take control of your print jobs by plotting them in-house, saving time and money.
• Help reduce downtime and improve productivity by using Original HP inks.
*Requires an HP Designjet ePrint & Share account, Internet connection to the printer, and connected Internet-capable device. When using the HP Designjet ePrint & Share mobile app, a compatible Apple® iOS or Android™ device and Internet connection are required. Data or connection charges may apply. Print times may vary. For more information visit http://www.hp.com/go/eprintandshare.
**Wireless performance is dependent on physical environment and distance from access point, and may be limited during active VPN connections.