2013 Ford Fusion Test Drive & Car Video Review
Sign in to YouTube
Sign in to YouTube
Sign in to YouTube
Published on Oct 24, 2012
http://www.autobytel.com/ford/fusion/... The 2013 Ford Fusion gives you is a lot of car for the money. The mid-sized sedan segment is hotter than ever! It seems like a different manufacturer is releasing an updated and improved model every few months. The Koreans offer cars like the Kia Optima and Hyundai Sonata, Nissan has the all new Altima, and now Ford is ready to play catch-up with the all new 2013 Fusion. There are 3 different trim levels ranging in price from $21,700 - $32,200.
For 2013 Ford is offering 3 different engine choices available with the Fusion. The base engine is a 2.5 liter 4-cylinder Duratec 16-valve engine that makes 175 horsepower and 175 lb-ft. of torque that manages 22 MPG in the city and 34 MPG on the highway. The 1.4 liter EcoBoost engine is most likely going to be the most popular engine. While power output may not be that great at 178 horsepower and 184 lb-ft. of torque, the fuel economy ratings of 25 MPG in the city and 37 MPG on the highway will be the selling point. The most powerful engine is the 2.0 liter 4-cylinder EcoBoost which makes 240 horsepower and 270 lb-ft. of torque with gas mileage ratings coming in at 22 MPG in the city and 33 MPG on the highway. The transmission of choice will be the 6-speed automatic, but there is a 6-speed manual option. There is also an AWD model available.
As the mid-size segment heats up, there will be front runners that do everything well and especially excel in one particular area. The Honda Accord has great engine choices, the Optima/Sonata get excellent fuel economy, and the Passat has a well sorted interior and comfortable ride. The spot where the 2013 Ford Focus rules is in the styling department. The Fusion just looks so good while in motion or when standing still. The front end is clearly inspired by Aston Martin, the headlights and wheels are aggressive, the roofline is similar to that of the Audi A7, and the rear tail lights look like they come from Maserati.
The interior is much more mundane than the outside and that's OK. The styling is German inspired with a touch of simplicity. The ergonomics are excellent and there are many technological gadgets integrated like the Ford MyTouch system.
The 2013 Ford Fusion is a great looking car with a nice selection of engines and a well sorted interior. The base price is very affordable and the higher trim levels come packed with all the bells and whistles that give the Fusion a very premium feel.
See More Car Videos
Join Our Facebook Page
Standard YouTube License
- 7:35 2013 Ford Fusion Titanium Drive & 0-60 MPH Reviewby The Fast Lane Car Featured 35,403
- 4:00 2013 Ford Fusion SE EcoBoost Test Drive & Car Video Reviewby Autobytel36,950 views
- 10:43 86FEST Import Car Show Scion FR-S, Subaru BRZ and Toyota AE-86 @ Fontana Auto Club Speedwayby Autobytel67,153 views
- 4:45 2013 Ford Fusion Hybrid Test Drive & Car Video Reviewby Autobytel19,243 views
- 7:37 2013 Honda Accord Sedan, Coupe, and Plug-In Hybrid Preview Car Video with Sage Marieby Autobytel59,565 views
- 33:32 H2O 2013 Official After Movie | Stance Nationby AutoStormCP126,530 views
- 24:23 Car and Driver: Tested : 2013 Ford Fusion Hybrid - Review - CAR and DRIVERby Car and Driver Magazine147,272 views
- 12:14 Ford Raptor vs Ram Runner! - Head 2 Head Episode 14by MotorTrend5,377,145 views
- 14:16 2013 Ford Focus ST Review, Exhaust, & Test Driveby 2theRedlineLLC81,496 views
- 7:59 2013 Ford Fusion vs 2014 Mazda6by AutoGuide.com245,713 views
- 13:16 2013 Ford Fusion Titanium Review, Walkaround, Exhaust, Test Driveby 2theRedlineLLC251,369 views
- 12:57 Reviewed: 2013 Ford Fusion SEby Rumblestrip.NET20,343 views
- 12:26 2013 Ford Fusion Hybrid Review, Walkaround, Test Driveby 2theRedlineLLC57,364 views
- 7:04 2013 Nissan Sentra 0-60 MPH First Drive & Reviewby The Fast Lane Car104,344 views
- 6:35 Car Tech - 2013 Nissan Altima SLby CNET104,854 views
- 9:09 2013 Ford Fusion SE EcoBoost Review: The sexiest car under 30K?by Gallup Journey Test Drives47,057 views
- 7:27 Car Tech - 2013 Ford Fusion Hybridby CNET36,116 views
- 6:22 6 Peoples Reactions to the CRAZY 900hp 3Dx Evoby 1320video13,696,682 views
- 6:51 Car Tech - 2013 Ford Fusion Titaniumby CNET43,037 views
- 5:31 New Ford Mondeo (Fusion) Vignale 2014 / 2014 Ford Mondeo Vignale Sedan & Estate wagonby LatestCarReviews24,617 views
- Loading more suggestions...