Barack Obama on Afghanistan and Pakistan
Sign in to YouTube
Sign in to YouTube
Sign in to YouTube
Uploaded on Sep 29, 2008
Complete video at: http://fora.tv/2008/07/15/Directors_F...
2008 Democratic Presidential candidate Barack Obama calls for an increased military and diplomatic focus on Afghanistan and Pakistan, an area he identifies as the most critical front in the global fight against terrorism.
Barack Obama: "A New Strategy for a New World"
Senator Barack Obama gives a policy address on Iraq and National Security at the Woodrow Wilson International Center in Washington, D.C. This program was recorded on July 15, 2008.
Barack Hussein Obama (born August 4, 1961), is the junior United States Senator from Illinois. According to the U.S. Senate Historical Office, he is the fifth African American Senator in U.S. history and the only African American currently serving in the U.S. Senate. He is a candidate for the Democratic Party's 2008 presidential nomination.
He was elected to the Illinois Senate in 1996. Four years later, he made an unsuccessful run for the U.S. House of Representatives. Obama won reelection to the state senate in 2002, running unopposed. As early as 2002, he was a critic of the proposed Iraq War, declaring in a television interview that he would have voted against the Iraq Resolution. In 2004, he ran for an open seat in the U.S. Senate. Midway through the campaign, Obama delivered the keynote address at the 2004 Democratic National Convention and became a nationally known political figure. He was elected to the U.S. Senate in November 2004 with a landslide 70% of the vote.
Obama formally announced his candidacy for the 2008 presidential election in Springfield, Illinois, on February 10, 2007.
Standard YouTube License
- 5:30 Osama Bin Laden 'killed in Pakistan', body 'buried at sea'by RT Featured 430,582
- 3:51 Barack Obama - Ending the War in Iraqby ForaTv32,331 views
- 3:10 Michael Moore Warns Obama on Afganistanby ForaTv55,983 views
- 6:15 Pakistan's "Strange Relationship" with Terrorism - Neil Joeckby ForaTv5,807 views
- 8:43 Barack Obama and the American Global Image - Shashi Tharoorby ForaTv33,972 views
- 6:39 "World not supporting Pakistan in war on terror" - Pakistani envoyby xgotfiveonitx16,611 views
- 5:12 Obama Rips Romney in Final Debate - The Best Linesby The Young Turks204,593 views
- 2:41 Video Unearthed Obama Slamming McCain And Bush For Afghanistanby Speakmymind028,108 views
- 13:25 Obama Announces Afghanistan Troop Withdrawalby Conservative Daily News728 views
- 4:20 GP: Obama and Musharaff- Presidential Politics Collideby Link TV6,288 views
- 1:04:32 Candidates@Google: Barack Obamaby Talks at Google801,593 views
- 1:32:52 First Presidential Debate: Obama vs. Romney (Complete HD - Quality Audio)by The Daily Conversation2,337,021 views
- 25:19 Desde la sombra (E55). Barack Obama: Los puntos oscurosby RT en Español15,169 views
- 1:22 The "Don't" Help Pakistan Campaignby Areeba Hanif52,337 views
- 4:06 Epic Rap Battles of History at VidCon 2013: Obama vs. Romneyby MyMeteorEyes19,008 views
- 2:19 Flashback '08 McCain, Clinton Slam Obama For Saying He'd Go Get Bin Laden In Pakistanby tpmtv48,409 views
- 2:07 Barack Obama: more troops to Afghanistanby FRANCE 24 English1,445 views
- 9:28 President Obama on Death of Osama bin Ladenby The White House6,563,885 views
- 9:19 Jon Stewart Open Fire Obama and Mayor Rob Ford - To day (14th November 2013)by New Update With More Detaile776,044 views
- 1:36:17 Complete Third Presidential Debate on Foreign Policy 2012: Barack Obama vs. Mitt Romney Oct 22, 2012by The New York Times2,955,212 views
- Loading more suggestions...