Uploaded on Jul 19, 2008
NAGPUR a city the world is talking about. It has made headlines in The New York Times as the second fastest growing city of the country. It has got investments flowing in from across the globe international money is in hot pursuit of every inch of land around the town. This has seen land prices in a 50km radius go through the roof. But the critical action is on wardha road specifically between Nagpur & Butibori, galvanized by MIHAN (Multi Model International Hub Airport at Nagpur) or cargo hub in common parlance. It is the crown jewel of projects initiated by Govt. at an investment of about Rs. 2500 crore spread over 4025 hectares of land incorporating:
- South East Asia's emergent Cargo Hub and world trade city.
- Future Aviation and IT city of India. Geographical centre of India.
- Well connected to all parts of country by rail, road and air.
- National and International connectivity by air. One of the top 10 fastest developing cities in India.
- Ranked India's cleanest, and the second greenest city, after Delhi, by Wikipedia.
- City's infrastructure is a national showpiece, especially roads.
- Country's tenth biggest consumer market, ahead of 21 state capitals.
- Second capital of Maharashtra State.
- International Airport
- Special Economic zone
- IT-Park & Health City
- Manufacturing Facilities
- Power Plant
- Rail Road Terminal.
Major Companies in MIHAN
- ISPAT INDUSRIES LTD
Standard YouTube License