NEW - Canon EOS Rebel T3i (600D) Hands-On Review - Best DSLR Under $1,000?
Sign in to YouTube
Sign in to YouTube
Sign in to YouTube
Uploaded on Jan 22, 2012
NEW Hands-On T3i Review from Digital Video Classroom - http://tinyurl.com/T3i-600D-Best-Deals - Let's take a fresh look at the Canon EOS Rebel T3i (600D) DSLR and compare it to the 60D and T2i. We'll also show you Video Clips, Photos and a Time Lapse... all shot with the T3i.
If you found this video helpful and are ready to check out or buy any DSLR gear, I'd be honored if you use any of the links below to find your best deals on Amazon...
My T4i / 650d is on the way... so Subscribe to this Channel for T4i reviews, test footage and tips...
Below Are The Product Links That I Promised:
Compare Canon EOS Rebel T3i (600D) Specs and Pricing:
Compare Canon EOS Rebel T2i (550D) Specs and Pricing:
Compare Canon 60D Specs and Pricing:
BEST Book on Digital Photography:
"MUST HAVE" Canon T3i / T2i ACCESSORIES:
Zeikos Battery Power Grip Doubles Shooting Time Between Battery Changes:
Excellent (and Cheap) Replacement Batteries (as Good as Original Canon Battery):
Amazing & Affordable 70mm to 300mm Macro/Zoom Lens (less than $200):
Canon Low Light Lens - 50mm F/1.8:
TIMER / REMOTE:
For Night Photography and Time Lapses you MUST have one of these for your T3i, T2i or 60D. This is the one I've used it for a year...
TRIPOD - FOR PHOTOS (and some video):
Okay... Your Tripod is NOT the Place to Cut Corners. After being frustrated with trying highly rated sub $100 tripods from Amazon, I did more homework on and found this reasonably priced gem that is used by the Pros.
I wanted a lightweight, fairly compact tripod that I could take anywhere. One that could do anything and live to see another day. This IS THAT tripod! With the ball head, set up is easy. You can even do a nice pan with it in a pinch, while shooting videos.
TRIPOD - FOR VIDEO:
Again, I can't recommend that you skimp when it comes your video tripod, and I don't have time to explain why now (but maybe in a future video). So, just bite the bullet, and do it right the first time. You'll be glad you did. Here's the tripod I recommend you start with...
HOT SHOE - BUBBLE LEVEL:
A cheap accessory that you NEED to ensure that your camera is level in the field. This will save TONS of frustration...
Audio Technical Wired Lapel Condenser Mic:
Zoom H4n Digital Recorder (I use this for monitoring and recording backup audio):
Rode Shotgun Microphone:
GREAT SDHC CARDS:
Reliable SDHC Class 10 Cards That I Have Used For Nearly A Year:
Lowe Pro Sling Pack...
I Use this Sling Pack to Carry My Camera on Hikes and Around Town When I Want to Easily Get to My Camera and Shoot:
Pelican Case - Nearly Indestructible - Hard Shell, Airline Approved...
This is a Truly Awesome Case Worth Every Penny. I keep ALL of my DSLR Gear in this Case and Wouldn't Risk Keeping it Anywhere Else (Get the #1519 Lid Organizer Also - Velcro it to the Lid for Easy Removal):
I'll add more affordable accessories that I have in my kit and studio as time allows...
Hope this all helps!
A Special Thanks to...
Silvana Canto Carlos for Photos of the T2i:
Steve Garfield for Several Photos of the T2i:
Jassim for Several Photos of the 60D:
Thank you guys a bunch!!!
My Recommendation for Best Deals... I've personally purchased 90%+ of my DSLR and studio gear from Amazon because of their huge selection, ease of use, secure ordering, quick and often FREE shipping and great prices... I recommend that you give Amazon a look if you want to save 15% - 25% on your DSLR gear.... And if you don't have Amazon Prime, get it at checkout if you are buying anything over $500... you'll save most of the shipping and most likely earn back the cost of the Amazon Prime Membership.
Here are links to a few of my other gear review websites:
Standard YouTube License
- 10:02 Which 50mm Lens Should You Buy?by DigitalRev TV Featured 303,143
- 20:11 What Each Function Of The Canon T3I Or 600D Does & How To Use Them Part 1by Media Unlocked200,432 views
- 12:08 Canon EOS T3i Camera Walkaroundby Elite Video74,299 views
- 5:10 Canon Rebel t3i accessories (5 must haves)by myiphonejournal110,063 views
- 12:31 When are You Ready for a DSLR?by Ultimate PhotoGuide182,884 views
- 12:27 Pro DSLR + Cheapo Lens vs "Cheapo" DSLR + Pro Lensby DigitalRev TV1,121,325 views
- 11:51 HD Movie Maker - D5100 - Nikonby Wagner Oliveira82,827 views
- 9:58 DSLR Basics: Aperture, Shutter Speed, and ISOby Photo Extremist440,625 views
- 16:22 Canon Rebel T3i / 600D - DSLR Fast Start: 1. Product Overviewby creativeLIVE66,617 views
- 6:07 Canon T3i Reviewby SightsTech72,072 views
- 10:31 How to Choose a Lens for a DSLRby Ultimate PhotoGuide393,019 views
- 5:31 Nikon D5100 vs Canon T3i 600D - Which One Should I Buy???by ArtoftheImage195,693 views
- 16:50 Canon 5D Mark III Hands-on Reviewby DigitalRev TV909,178 views
- 1:08:45 The 15 Features of Your DSLR That Every Photographer Should Knowby B and H240,348 views
- 14:05 Canon T3i (600D) Settings & Functions Overview - "How to" Tutorialby mouseflip467,491 views
- 14:59 Canon T3i vs. T2i vs. Nikon D5100 - Comparison & Full Review - Best DSLR Cameras Under $700?by DSLRVideoClassroom51,210 views
- 12:18 DSLR Tips - Choosing an "All around" lensby nate42nd55,993 views
- 8:06 SnapChick - Canon Rebel T3i / 600D Reviewby TheSnapChick27,488 views
- 34:10 Canon 70D vs Nikon D7100 Epic Shootout Comparison | Which camera to buy?by MichaelTheMentor180,679 views
- 7:05 How to use the Canon t3i Rebel (600d)by QQQQcon137,423 views
- Loading more suggestions...