Simulation Center - Children's Miracle Network - Penn State Hershey
Sign in to YouTube
Sign in to YouTube
Sign in to YouTube
Published on May 29, 2012
http://www.pennstatehershey.org/cmn Over the last several years, Children's Miracle Network funds have purchased several items for the Simulation Center, including a baby patient simulator and a five-year-old pediatric patient simulator. Simulations allow hospital staff to have unlimited practice in a safe environment.
Children's Miracle Network is a non-profit organization dedicated to saving the lives of children by raising funds for equipment, research, patient programs and services. To learn more about Children's Miracle Network or make a donation, visit http://www.pennstatehershey.org/cmn.
Hi, I am Dr. Lisa Sinz and I'm the director of the Penn State Hershey Clinical Simulation Center.
I'd like to welcome you to our Sim Center where we're going to show you some things that the Children's Miracle Network has made possible for training our clinicians, our nurses, our doctors.
It's really important for our trainees to get to practice on the mannequins so this way they can learn how to take care of a new baby and be ready for that so that even the first time they do it, is not the first time they do it.
Our simulation center is over 10,000 square feet with 15 flexible simulation rooms and four rooms where we can debrief.
All of our rooms are equipped with cameras, microphones and everything you need to be able to observe the students remotely and that means they can watch themselves.
The Children's Miracle Network has allowed us to purchase these highly advanced very sophisticated mannequins that can mimic many of the functions of a human being and allow us to fully prepare our clinicians to provide the best care possible.
Donations from people like you to the Children's Miracle Network help us to do this important work. If you can pick up the phone and make a call so that we can continue to provide this training. Thank you.
Standard YouTube License
- 6:24 "Thanks For Giving!" - 2011 Miracle Ball - Penn State Hershey Children's Miracle Networkby Penn State Hershey Medical CenterFeatured 780
- 4:36 Miracle Child Sammy - Penn State Hershey Children's Miracle Networkby Penn State Hershey Medical Center 4,712 views
- 1:42 Quiet Cast Saw - Children's Miracle Network - Penn State Hersheyby PennStateHershey 721 views
- 1:18 MRI Video Goggles - Children's Miracle Network - Penn State Hersheyby PennStateHershey 1,400 views
- 4:59 Miracle Child: Emma's Storyby Penn State Hershey Medical Center 27,834 views
- 7:02 Critical Care Simulation at WISER centerby TheMady1 3,731 views
- 5:34 SimBaby Intro Videoby SCHLSC's channel 551 views
- 2:47 Pediatric Asthma - FTCC Multidisciplinary Simulation Clinicalby faytechcc 3,895 views
- 49 videos Play all Clinical Simulation Centersby sbajammal
- 5:04 Portraits of Caring: Gavin's Storyby Penn State Hershey Medical Center 8,608 views
- 3:04 Miracle Child: Lilly's Storyby PennStateHershey 8,712 views
- 3:46 Miracle Child: Sean's Storyby PennStateHershey 4,076 views
- 3:11 Miracle Child Ryder - Penn State Hershey Children's Miracle Networkby PennStateHershey 1,574 views
- 2:35 Miracle Child Talan - Penn State Hershey Children's Miracle Networkby Penn State Hershey Medical Center 2,181 views
- 2:11 A Day in the Life of a Life Lion Pilot - Penn State Hershey Children's Miracle Networkby PennStateHershey 3,220 views
- 2:58 Simulation Center | St. Louis Children's Hospitalby ChildrensHospitalStl 7,854 views
- 5:39 Penn State Hershey Children's Hospital Receives Wal-Mart Grant For Child Safety Programsby PennStateHershey 710 views
- 4:06 Miracle Child: Victoria's Storyby PennStateHershey 2,915 views
- 3:59 Penn State Hershey Miracle Child: Anna's Storyby Penn State Hershey Medical Center 2,606 views
- 2:38 Miracle Child Takes You On A Hospital Tourby PennStateHershey 2,170 views
- 2:32 CMN Christmas Party for Penn State Hershey Children's Hospital Patientsby PennStateHershey 626 views
- Loading more suggestions...