Sign in to YouTube
Sign in to YouTube
Sign in to YouTube
Published on Apr 10, 2012
Danville, CA Homes for Sale by Josh Hohman at http://www.joshhohman.com/intro/ - Would you like to save $200,000 off the list price on your next home purchase? Or would you like to sell your home in the first week, with multiple offers, for over the asking price in today's difficult market? Or maybe you've fallen in love with a particular home, and want to buy the home without even being the highest bidder? These scenarios all sound pretty good, right?
Hi, I'm Josh Hohman, a Realtor and Stanford MBA with Keller Williams Realty, and these are real stories from recent clients. Now... My clients tell me that they appreciate my ability to negotiate the best deal, but that they LOVE my honesty, communication and listening skills.
Now, I can't guarantee that we are a good fit to work together, if you and I DO decide to work together, then I CAN guarantee that you are working with a top producing agent that can identify and negotiate deals that other agents can't even imagine. You deserve the best possible agent working on your side, right?
You see, I choose to work with a very SELECT number of clients, and I help them wherever they need me. So I regularly close deals in the East Bay, San Francisco, the Peninsula and San Jose -- with a surprisingly deep set of market expertise in each area. Now I'll be straight with you... there are some areas where I DON'T know every street and every home on the market. But the vast knowledge I've gained from working different markets allows me to QUICKLY identify the opportunities for a great deal that other agents miss. Rest assured, a week after we start working together, I'll know more RELEVANT information on the neighborhood than any other agent. And what's ultimately more important, knowing that the neighbor 2 houses down likes to cook and has 3 cats, or being able to identify buyer and seller motivations that save YOU tens, or even HUNDREDS of thousands of dollars?
On the selling side, I've chosen the best marketing strategies I've learned from each market and added them to Keller Williams's ALREADY best-in-the-business marketing strategy, to make sure YOUR HOME has exposure to buyers that other agents ignore. Plus, you will have a team of the best-trained agents in the industry working to get your home sold. If you're selling your home, you want your home front and center in front of every possible buyer, right? Well of course you do, and I'm happy to show you how I will get your home sold in the least amount of time, and for the highest possible price.
Now, no amount of market expertise, or negotiations training, is going to make up for an agent that looks out for his own interests first, and doesn't listen to YOUR needs, and doesn't follow-thru when action is needed. I mean, you and your family deserve better, don't you agree?
That's why I'm making a promise to you today: let's get together this week, in person, to meet for a few minutes. I will carefully listen to your needs. I will be honest and direct with you, even when it may be uncomfortable for you to hear, and if you and I decide that we want to work together, I will follow-thru and communicate on a schedule that you and I agree to.
I'm sure you'll agree that you and your family deserve the best possible agent at your side through this important step in your life. Now, I may or may not be that agent for you, but don't you owe it to yourself to take 15 minutes to meet with me and see if I can help you like I have with so many of my clients? Call me today at 925-683-1642 to make an appointment. http://youtu.be/3_S8ck5tFJY
Standard YouTube License
- 10:19 Stone home Danville, KY home for sale real estate Kentucky realtorsby Brad SimmonsFeatured 425
- 6:29 Real Estate Lead Generation - Groove CRM for Real Estateby Josh Hohman No views
- 2:58 GrooveCRM-for-Real-Estate-05062013by Josh Hohman No views
- 7:28 Gringa Expat Rents Nice $200 Apartment in Cuenca (Part 1)by HMFamilyLife 17,589 views
- 7:05 How to Buy a Foreclosure or Short Sale Homeby TemeculaRealtor 24,190 views
- 19:59 New Agent Advice from 12 Top Real Estate Agentsby TopAgentInterviews 34,013 views
- 1:21 Groove CRM for Real Estate - Add Campaigns and Typesby Josh Hohman No views
- 3:55 $300 Cuenca Ecuador Rental Home Tourby HMFamilyLife 4,997 views
- 3:08 "So I walk into a bank.." Foreclosure Flyer 6 May 2013by Chase Binnie 4,736 views
- 4:03 Elizabeth Warren On Illegal Foreclosures. INCREDIBLE VIDEOby Les Grossman 14,257 views
- 1:25 Groove CRM for Real Estate - Filteringby Josh Hohman 3 views
- 13:37 Lady Oaks Girls Rugby - Danville, Ca vs Pleasantonby P Sunia-Mafile'o 1,237 views
- 7:59 How to Buy Foreclosure Homes: Beginners Guideby foreclosuredeals 8,471 views
- 2:46 Groove CRM for Real Estate - Drip Campaignsby Josh Hohman No views
- 2:52:49 Danville CA Planning Commission meeting: PUBLIC COMMENTS, 12/11/12by TeaPartyTelevision 396 views
- 18:21 Minecraft: Rooms for Rentby The8bittheater 8,714 views
- 3:00 Bank of America Gets Foreclosed Onby saluki420 53,073 views
- 2:04 John & Teresa Part 1by TheNorthstarMLS 386 views
- 7:38 2009 National Sportsmanship Awards: Monte Vista High School - Danville, Calif.by stlsportscom 2,172 views
- 14:21 Most Organized Home in America - HGTV Clean Freaks & Professional Organizer Alejandra Costelloby Get Organized with Alejandra's Home Organization Tips 936,594 views
- Loading more suggestions...