DVCon 2010 Day3 interview with Matan Vax.mp4
Sign in to YouTube
Sign in to YouTube
Sign in to YouTube
Uploaded on Feb 26, 2010
Interview of Cadence R&D Architect and language guru Matan Vax on his DVCon 2010 paper "Where OOP Falls Short of Hardware Verification Needs".
Note: below is the list of references that Matan refers to at the tail end of the video:
1. Bergeron, J., Cerny, E., Hunter, A., and Nightingale, A. 2005
Verification Methodology Manual for SystemVerilog. Springer-Verlag New York, Inc.
2. Bosch, J. 1998. Design Patterns as Language Constructs.
In Journal of Object-Oriented Programming, vol 11, 18-32.
3. Gamma, E., Helm, R., Johnson, R., and Vlissides, J. 1995
Design Patterns: Elements of Reusable Object-Oriented Software. Addison-Wesley Longman Publishing Co., Inc.
4. Gil, J. and Lorenz, D. H., 1998,
Design patterns vs. language design. In Proceedings of the 11 th European Conference on Object-Oriented Programming, Lecture Notes in Computer Science, vol. 1241, 9-13.
5. Hollander, Y., Morley, M., and Noy, A. 2001.
The e language: A fresh separation of concerns. In Proceedings of the International Conference on Technology of Object-Oriented Languages and Systems (TOOLS 2001 Europe Conference, Zurich, Switzerland).
6. IEEE Standard for the Functional Verification Language
'e', IEEE Computer Society, IEEE, New York, NY, IEEE Std 1647—2006
7. IEEE Standard For System Verilog - Unified Hardware Design, Specification and Verification Language, IEEE Computer Society, IEEE, New York, NY, IEEE Std 1800—2005
8. Kay, A. C. 1993.
The early history of Smalltalk. In the Second ACM SIGPLAN Conference on History of
Programming Languages (Cambridge, Massachusetts, United States, April 20 - 23, 1993). HOPL-II. ACM, New York, NY, 69-95.
9. Kiczales, G., Hilsdale, E., Hugunin, J., Kersten, M., Palm, J., and Griswold, W. G. 2001.
An Overview of AspectJ. In Proceedings of the 15th European Conference on Object-Oriented Programming (June 18 - 22, 2001). J. L. Knudsen, Ed. Lecture Notes In Computer Science, vol.
2072. Springer-Verlag, London, 327-353.
10. OVM web site. http://ovmworld.org
11. Piziali, A. 2007
Functional Verification Coverage Measurement and Analysis. 1st. Springer Publishing
12. Robinson, D. 2007,
Aspect-Oriented Programming with the e Verification Language: A Pragmatic Guide for
Testbench Developers. Elsevier Inc.
13. SystemC web site. http://www.systemc.org
14. Vax, M. 2007.
Conservative aspect-orientated programming with the e language. In Proceedings of the
6th international Conference on Aspect-Oriented Software Development (Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada, March 12 - 16, 2007). AOSD '07, vol. 208.
15. VMM web site. http://vmm-sv.org
16. Wile, B., Goss, J., and Roesner, W. 2005
Comprehensive Functional Verification: the Complete Industry Cycle (Systems on Silicon). Morgan Kaufmann Publishers Inc.
Standard YouTube License
- 14:16 Write, Compile, and Simulate a Verilog model using ModelSimby Verilog Jobs620 views
- 7:21 UVM book interview 7-20-2010 - Part 1 of 2by Joe Hupcey III907 views
- 47:30 ModelSim Tutorialby Kirk Weedman10,313 views
- 41:43 Conversation with Ralph Johnson, Ward Cunningham, and Tom Munnecke about refactoring VistAby Tom Munnecke1,104 views
- 16:03 First Steps with UVM Part 2by John Aynsley3,520 views
- 50:18 Verilog Lecture 1 of 10 - 2009by Kirk Weedman13,174 views
- 8:20 The keys to effective assertion skillby gerlach1,918 views
- 1:09:24 Verilog Lecture 3 of 10 - 2009by Kirk Weedman2,197 views
- 48:40 Verilog Lecture 2 of 10 - 2009by Kirk Weedman4,058 views
- 2:06:38 Object-Oriented Programming Principles (2012)by TelerikAcademy26,898 views
- 14:23 Verilog Tutorial 1 -- Ripple Carry Counterby EDA Playground601 views
- 55:15 #1 -- Introduction to FPGA and Verilogby Bruce Land36,163 views
- 53:04 OOPS Training in C# - Part 1 by Bestdotnettraining.comby BestDotNetTraining34,709 views
- 5:27 Computer programming: What is object-oriented language? | lynda.com overviewby lynda.com15,714 views
- 6:00 New footage Washington, Illinois Tornadoby GenerealNews RM61,480 views
- 29:03 Object-Oriented Programmingby Brian Will24,436 views
- 2:54 DVCon 2010 Day2 - Interview with AMIQby Joe Hupcey III204 views
- 53:30 Lec 1 | MIT 6.00 Introduction to Computer Science and Programming, Fall 2008by MIT1,689,510 views
- 55:27 Lec-4 Verilog: Part-IIIby nptelhrd14,614 views
- 10:03 IEEE International NanoElectronics Conference 2010.movby cityboy19823,936 views
- Loading more suggestions...