Sign in to YouTube
Sign in to YouTube
Sign in to YouTube
Uploaded on Jan 16, 2008
Here's a little tour of 21 accents in one take. Love the fun challenge of switching between them fluidly. Props to All of these places and their multi-accented people!
Accents: Standard British, Cockney, British RP, Irish, Northern Irish, Scottish, Italian, German, Czech, Russian, French, Australian, New Zealand, Heavy Ocker Australian, Texan, Californian, Northwest, Toronto, Brooklyn, Deep Southern, and Trans-Atlantic.
For more tips and resources on accents visit:
[Standard British accent] Hello. My name is Amy Walker. I'm twenty-five years old and I was born in London England.
[Cockney accent] Yer right, I'm Amy Walker. I'm tweny-five years old and I was born in London, weren't I.
[British RP accent] Yes hello. My name is Amy Walker. I'm twenty-five years old and I was born in London England.
[Irish accent] Das right, me name's Amy Walker and I was born in Dublin, Ireland.
[Northern Irish Accent] Hi, how are ya. I'm Amy Walker. I'm twenty-five and I was born in Belfast, Northern Ireland.
[Scottish accent] 'Course I'm Scottish, I'm a Walker aren't I? You know, Walker like the shortbread. Comes in a wee tin with a tartan on it.
[Italian accent] Buon giorno, my name is Amy Walker and I'm from Italia.
[German accent] Guten tag. My name is Amy Valker. I'm twenty-vive years oldt and I was born in Berlin, in Germany.
[Czech Republic accent] Ahllo. My name is Amy Walker. I was born in Prague, which is called Praha in Czech Republic.
[Russian accent] Hello. My name is Amy Valcher and I'm from Moscow in Russia.
[French accent] Bonjour, je m'appelle Amy Walker. J'ai vingt-cinq ans, and I was born in Parice in France.
[Australian accent] Hi, how ya goin', I'm Amy Waker. I'm twenny-five and I was born in Sydney, Australia.
[New Zealand accent] Yes, Hello. I'm Amy Walker. I'm 26- sorry 27- [laughs] no, twenty-five and I was born in Wellington, New Zealand.
[heavy (ocker) Australian accent] G'day mate, how ya goin'? I'm Amy Walker and I'm true blue Aussie mate, that's right. I'll always call Australia home.
[Texan accent] Well hi there, how are ya doin'? I'm Amy Walker. I'm twenty-five years old and I was born in Texas.
[Californian accent] Hello. I'm Amy Walker. I'm twenty-five, and I was born in California, LA.
[North West accent] Hello. I'm Amy Walker. I'm twenty-five and I was born in Seattle, Washington
[Toronto accent] Oh Helloo. I'm Amy Walker. I'm twenty-five years oold and I was boorn in Toronto, Canada.
[Brooklyn accent] What? 'Cause I'm doin' the thing. Sarry. I'm Amy Walkar. I'm twenty-fife and I was born in Brooklyn.
[Deep Southern accent] Well hi there. My name is Amy Waker. I'm twenty-five years old and I was born in Charleston, South Carolina.
[trans-Atlantic accent] Oh hello. My name is Amy Walker. And I'm an actress and a writer and a singer and a dancer. And I was asked here today to give you an example of the trans-Atlantic accent I was trained in in 1945. So this concludes our little program for you this evening. We do hope that you've enjoyed yourself as much as I have. Thank you and good night.
Standard YouTube License
- 6:40 Fun Tour of American Accents | Amy Walkerby amiablewalkerFeatured 84,678
- 5:53 How To Learn Any Accent (Part 1) | Amy Walkerby amiablewalker 1,469,537 views
- 2:08 Name That Disney Character | Amy Walkerby amiablewalker 881,598 views
- 0:48 Australian Accent Tip | Amy Walkerby amiablewalker 533,697 views
- 6:08 Russell Peters: American Cultureby mikizzlefoshizzle 1,023,268 views
- 5:22 Bradley Cooper's Impersonations of other actorsby cccheckmate 1,816,452 views
- 0:08 Try Not To Laugh!by JustForL4ugh 45,397,358 views
- 6:47 Marilyn Manson on Letterman 2003by DisposableAntichrist 3,901,261 views
- 0:08 Johnny Depp Saying The Most Perfect Hello in Koreanby DearMadine 2,585,093 views
- 18:50 The Ultimate Fails Compilation ✔by FunnyvideosArchive 59,011,379 views
- 38 videos Play all Accentby lanikaulamolokai
- charlieissocoollike 175 videos2M
- 0:55 ANGRY SINGER (AMERICAN IDOL )by 100indiavideos 1,251,491 views
- 1:49 Sandra Bullock - Speak German quicklyby schattenwolff 2,214,515 views
- 4:40 The Man of 100 Voicesby FlashJMG 8,603,345 views
- 0:24 map of american english dialectsby kmm0010 390,672 views
- 7:20 Top 20-11 Weirdest Zelda Characters!by PeanutButterGamer 572,762 views
- 11:16 DinoCity BRO!!! - JonTronby JonTronShow 1,027,675 views
- 3:36 My American Accentby charlieissocoollike 8,612,642 views
- 0:12 best accent everby bostonforever 391,329 views
- 4:17 Stop Procrastinatingby charlieissocoollike 3,354,203 views
- 1:36 Penelope Cruz on Ellen - Can she Name Those Lips ?by FlackeyR 1,127,581 views
- Loading more suggestions...