A Moving Success Story
Sign in to YouTube
Sign in to YouTube
Sign in to YouTube
Published on May 11, 2012
A Meathead Movers video production
We're so excited about the video we made in-house for the National Small Business Week Video Contest! We spent last week writing the script, collecting b-roll, story boarding, selecting music, and then shot and edited it this week, so it's fresh off the presses (out of the canister? Ha!).
We outlined how the SBA has helped grow and succeed over the years with our company, Meathead Movers. We were two broke high school brothers, Aaron and Evan, who needed a way to make money without having to drop out of the sports we loved and 15 years later, we're California's largest independent moving company, with over 200 employees and a fleet of 32 trucks. With the help of Aaron's wife, Erin, we also launched a new brand last year: Princess Packers!
We were proud to share our efforts to give back to our community, which range from donating moving services to victims of domestic violence and The Cinderella Fund, which provides scholarships for needy children.
We had a lot of fun making it and really hope you like it! We're extremely passionate about entrepreneurship, and know that we, along with millions of other Americans, would not be where we are today without the help and support of the U.S. Small Business Administration.
Aaron, Erin & Evan Steed
National Small Business Week Video Contest: http://smallbizvid.challenge.gov/
Meathead Movers: http://www.meatheadmovers.com/
Aaron Steed: http://www.meatheadmovers.com/our-tea...
Evan Steed (shot and edited by): http://www.meatheadmovers.com/our-tea...
Erin Steed: http://www.meatheadmovers.com/our-tea...
Our 200 Employees: http://www.meatheadmovers.com/our-tea...
Princess Packers: http://www.meatheadmovers.com/service...
Giving Back to our Community: http://www.meatheadmovers.com/our-tea...
The Cinderella Fund: http://www.meatheadmovers.com/service...
U.S. Small Business Administration: http://www.sba.gov/
Also check out:
Standard YouTube License
- 6:36 "How I Made My Millions" Appearanceby twomenandatruck5,048 views
- 13:06 Save Olympic Wrestlingby meatheadmovers196 views
- 5:48 DOMESTIC VIOLENCE IN THE MILITARYby lscott72244,284 views
- 25:03 Daniel Cane - The Success Story of Daniel Cane - Serial Entrepreneur & Founder of Blackboard.comby KeysToSuccess.org2,799 views
- 6:01 8a Certification - What is 8(a) Certification Advantage?by Mark Ryan3,761 views
- 10:02 Organo Gold Review: Fun, Coffee, Money, Conventionby GanoJoy11,665 views
- 11:34 Canon Think Big - Kenny Yap, Qian Hu Corporation Limitedby Canon Thinkbig6,506 views
- 3:10 Best Employee Recruiting Video Ever!by meatheadmovers1,903 views
- 7:20 Business Blueprint Gives Back At A Thai Orphanageby BusinessBluePrint1,867 views
- 3:55 Survivor of Domestic Violenceby ellenraec6,280 views
- 8:08 SBA GUIDELINES FOR $35,000 for Small Business Loansby ComRealmoney6,581 views
- 19:06 Motivational Speaker Derek Clark Rocked The House! Inspiring Thousands.by Derek Clark9,547 views
- 9:39 A Success Story with The Secret and Law of Attraction.by Mark Ewing133,103 views
- 5:22 Beachbody and P90X Business Opportunity Success Storiesby Jeff Ochoa2,715 views
- 6:06 Five tips on building an e-businessby GlobeSmallBusiness3,072 views
- 4:29 Marketing Courses - 2 Powerful Ideas from the Real Worldby GreatMarketingPlan11,067 views
- 7:22 Counseling and Domestic Violenceby FreeCWC2,416 views
- 3:51 Stone Brewing Co., a CDC Small Business Finance and SBA 504 Sucess Storyby CDC SBF1,148 views
- 4:33 Trev & Steph Wedding Flash Mobby Evan Steed464 views
- 1:45 Domestic Violence: Stories of Hope and Healing Videoby PsychotherapyNet1,078 views
- Loading more suggestions...